Sign in to follow this  
Silent_Shot

New Lonly Island Song

sad face ya i did not see it but ya

Aren't you a little too young to be posting vulgar material on the internet? Who's your daycare provider, we need to share words.

Aren't you a little too young to be posting vulgar material on the internet? Who's your daycare provider, we need to share words.

well i do not think im to young because in a few month im going to have to start living on my own and paying for school. But im still young in a way i guess and im happy about it. Cause there is only one way you go in life and that is getting older.

Daycare: Carebear happy land

Teacher: Ms. Baby

lol

well i do not think im to young because in a few month im going to have to start living on my own and paying for school. But im still young in a way i guess and im happy about it. Cause there is only one way you go in life and that is getting older.

Daycare: Carebear happy land

Teacher: Ms. Baby

lol

No.

-1/15

I enjoy the awkward things.

Again, you miss the point. What I meant was that Akon decided to do the song because he had fun and enjoyed doing it, not because he did it for the money. Lonely Island are some funny guys and if I was in Akon position I would have also jumped at the chance to be in a song with them simply because their hilarious and their songs make people happy.