Sign in to follow this  
xHoTsAuCex

A lr situation Tell me what you think

Lr is free day for 2 people and 1000 health for cts map avalanche game 1 vs 100 1 ct with 1000 health due to lr and 11 terrorists what should be done or should it just be the terrorists getting mad at the person with lr 1 vs 100 is a game in our server and and lr is an lr so i was wondering what people think of this situation legal illegal?

Lr is free day for 2 people and 1000 health for cts map avalanche game 1 vs 100 1 ct with 1000 health due to lr and 11 terrorists what should be done or should it just be the terrorists getting mad at the person with lr 1 vs 100 is a game in our server and and lr is an lr so i was wondering what people think of this situation legal illegal?

Cool run-on sentence bro.

Well id really like a staff memebers view on this i think its kinda common sense but with all the smart ass things that go on here and advantage for a ct for 1 round wouldnt be such a sin....

If the round is supposed to be Ct's having high health, anything goes. I see no reason to change the rules for it for a granted LR.

You T's get enough breaks/wins as is. Suck it up.

If the round is supposed to be Ct's having high health, anything goes. I see no reason to change the rules for it for a granted LR.

You T's get enough breaks/wins as is. Suck it up.

This! If you think it isn't fair, should have ran into vents at the beginning of the round.

Well this is dumb for the Ts to vote for at all i think.. cts 1k HP is always dumb.... But wait now your saying you do 1v100 and you basically get lr again thats just unfair but ya its legal

Sounds to me like a ct rape day except that the lr guy doesn't die? well thats illegal right? so whats this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds to me like a ct rape day except that the lr guy doesn't die? well thats illegal right? so whats this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, because obviously the other 9 of 10 rounds where the T's faceroll the CT's due to mass numbers, idiots on CT, gun spam, vents, teleports and hidden weapons REALLY MEANS ITS A HORRIBLE DAY IF THE T'S HAVE TO PLAY ONE ROUND WITH THE CT'S HAVING SOME KIND OF ADVANTAGE.

Seriously Revoker, SHUT UP.

Yeah, because obviously the other 9 of 10 rounds where the T's faceroll the CT's due to mass numbers, idiots on CT, gun spam, vents, teleports and hidden weapons REALLY MEANS ITS A HORRIBLE DAY IF THE T'S HAVE TO PLAY ONE ROUND WITH THE CT'S HAVING SOME KIND OF ADVANTAGE.

Seriously Revoker, SHUT UP.

Well i just said that cause i got banned for the Ct rape day thing and this is almost the exact same thing, and the Cts have an advantage? they always do really they just have to do dick warden rules that don't let the Ts do anything out of place which is really easy. thats why this is a dick move to basically kill all the Ts in a rape fashion with 1v100

and like i said its legal but i would never do this, others can, idc but i think its a dick move to have the Ts die without any kind of chance at all