Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Hey Marvin

... I'm on day 4 of quitting right now <_< Gave my pack away Sunday night and am still doing pretty well. Been chewing my tongue to hell though <_<

your forum avatar doesn't help much. but this might help.

smokers-lungs-comparison.png

this girl i was sitting next to that smoked during lunch had a small cough i went to this girl im friends with on the other side of my and whispered cancer lolz

Cancer's not something to joke about :/

i also said it to the other girl im friends with both but mainly the girl that didnt smoke

Doesn't really matter who you said it to. Cancer's just not something to joke about...

Smoking is for noobs. It doesn't make you cool and your breath smells like shit.

I don't smoke because I think it makes me look cool. I smoke because I'm addicted to it.

You smoke for 9 years and try to quit. Let me know how that goes k thanks.

I don't smoke because I think it makes me look cool. I smoke because I'm addicted to it.

I've only been smoking for about a year and it's still hard as hell to quit. I feel you man :/

Addiction sucks.

Why'd you start?

I don't know about Marvin, but I started because I more or less lived in a house full of smokers. Every last one of my friends smokes.

I blame Hookah for starting my addiction. I enjoyed the buzz way too much, discovered cigarettes did the same thing, and started bumming cigarettes.

Got sick of bumming them and just started buying packs of them...

It just got worse and worse from there :P

Been smoking 2.5 years or so know, I started when I was young as fuck...

Oh and don't make fun of cancer, my dad has it and my uncle passed away from it 5 months ago.

i got addicted to it maybe 3-4 months ago when i was at a party, and im still addicted.

i stole a pack from some one and the next couple of days i couldnt stay away from it and i regret it now

your not ignoring it if you replied to it

True. Let me rephrase, I ignored it at it's initial statement, but chose to reply to it indirectly after it was mentioned by another user. Happy?

Guest MindGames
... I'm on day 4 of quitting right now <_< Gave my pack away Sunday night and am still doing pretty well. Been chewing my tongue to hell though <_<

try red hots, they give the same effect to the mind as nicotine for some reason :D, thats how i quit, lots of redhots and support.

try red hots, they give the same effect to the mind as nicotine for some reason :D, thats how i quit, lots of redhots and support.

I'll try it out xD

I've actually been doing pretty well. The real test is gonna be when I go home <_< At home, ALL my friends smoke, constantly ._.

Guest MindGames
I'll try it out xD

I've actually been doing pretty well. The real test is gonna be when I go home <_< At home, ALL my friends smoke, constantly ._.

Hmmm..... you could make a pack of blunts and put that in a cig. carton then whenever you get the urge to smoke pull one of those out and relax :P

Hmmm..... you could make a pack of blunts and put that in a cig. carton then whenever you get the urge to smoke pull one of those out and relax :P

I have an 8th of weed rolled up in joints in a pack of cigarettes for this weekend XD Way ahead of you <3