Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean

herp derp's Application [Denied]

You can be a bit immature at times but I think that if you can mature up a bit you'll be an exellent addition th the community. Although I might be getting you confused with Hurr Durr. Or Derp Derp. But yes, please vote yes, he deserves to get in and I think hes a prett cool guy.

I think you might be confusing me. But knowing JBfags im mature out of JB but I can be anything in JB

Everytime I see you on, I wish you were Derp Derp.

Abstain.

:( Wish I knew what to do to change your mind.

Ya Herp Derp isn't that bad he is younger than Hurr Durr and Derp Derp which is how you can tell him apart. But other than that he is a laid back player who just likes the lols of the round when people argue, because he doesn't freekill or killwhore like some, and of course he is smart enough to know when he did freekill to slay himself.

GL bro i can only hope to get as many votes as you did if i ever apply

I say put him in the observation period, and watch every move, pretty immature but I was given a chance. Idk how i turned out in the eyes of others though.

Theres a derp herp?

ummm thats the joke you know 1 is fake???

besides that, Beerman was Derp Herp to be funny when admins gave you like Freedays cause they only type Herp

beer back off, your just trying to get more posts by trolling herp, and come on staff really, give him a chance, if you dont like him, if he is a problem then kick him or something