Sign in to follow this  
Sean

jb_lego_jail

So one of the lego jail maps are not fix'd im pretty sure there are two.

One of them causes everyone that loads the map from the last map to crash.

Pretty annoying?

I think so.

I dont think you understood. Theres 2 versions. The new version is fine. But I think the old one is still there, and everytime its voted. EVERYONES client crashes. I've seen people re-open c:ss right after mine crashed aswell. No coincidence when it happened twice.

There is only 1 lego_jail that anyone can rtv to. Admins can switch to 3-4 versions we have.

well we crash everytime it changes....

I dont think its lego that is causing the crash, but rather the maps that we change from. We have switched to lego from space jail, fail jail and such without any crashes. But the random maps that get put up in RTVs from no nominations usually cause the crashes.

I dont think its lego that is causing the crash, but rather the maps that we change from. We have switched to lego from space jail, fail jail and such without any crashes. But the random maps that get put up in RTVs from no nominations usually cause the crashes.

Well I guess the engineers should make some tests?

I think that is what is happening.

Well I guess the engineers should make some tests?

If you notice one map doing it then post it. However, I am sure as hell not going to switch to every single map to see which ones it is. I would have to go on at 4am and hope no one is on so I wouldn't piss people off.

I think that is what is happening.

If you notice one map doing it then post it. However, I am sure as hell not going to switch to every single map to see which ones it is. I would have to go on at 4am and hope no one is on so I wouldn't piss people off.

I hope it gets fixed its a piss-off

yah I don't know... yesterday when we switched to lego ppl kept whining it crashed their comp but I loaded the map just fine...

yah I don't know... yesterday when we switched to lego ppl kept whining it crashed their comp but I loaded the map just fine...

Well i notice that Lego is OP (overplayed) but its still good and btw i crash sometimes when lego loads but its usually the server, about 10 drop from the server the times it does happen

but not enough to take out lego