Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Child Abuse?

Lock her up.

Oh man, I used to call the cops on her when she would leave marks on me. I once had marks on my neck from her, and she told me if I called the cops I would regret it.

I also called the cops saying my mother was starving me a long time ago. She wouldn't make us food so ... lol yeah.

I was beaten when I was .. smaller. I got slapped, hair pulled, punched.. blah blah. But it stopped. Now that I have younger siblings , it all happens to them. I hate watching them get hit, or being called names. It just pisses me off.

My mom stopped doing shit to me, only cause she knows i'll fight back.

She had kicked me out of the house cause I talked back to her and called her a dirty slut / bitch. Cause tbh, she is one.

+ .. We used to have the cops at our house EVERY weekend, cause of fights. Either a fight with brother and dad, or just for some stupid reason with the older brothers. And when we lived down in VA, my brother was pushed down the stairs outside and was in the hospital for 2 days cause of it. I just hate how this shit continues in front of kids 3-9 in my family :\

ahah, whoa... Sounds like my friend's exgf's family.

How many times do I have to explain this?

Far too many. People like to talk first and listen later.

I don't see how a study could possibly show that people who are spanked as a child have a higher chance of beating their spouse, i mean how could they possibly get that data, though i read a study saying since the drop in corporal punishment in the UK the crime rate has gone up ALOT, personally i've seen far to many studies saying one thing and then others saying another opposite thing, especially psychological studies.

Either way this isn't child abuse.

I don't see how a study could possibly show that people who are spanked as a child have a higher chance of beating their spouse, i mean how could they possibly get that data, though i read a study saying since the drop in corporal punishment in the UK the crime rate has gone up ALOT, personally i've seen far to many studies saying one thing and then others saying another opposite thing, especially psychological studies.

Either way this isn't child abuse.

I agree, there are so many different factors that could affect beating your wife that it just doesn't add up. I personally think a few spanks within reason are ok.

Look this mom is trying maybe a little to hard to get a message through to her son.. Her son will become a bigger liar and try to beat her up when he gets older..

This is turning into an argument over the best way to rear children. Interestingly enough for me my parents just told me the truth, or at least their version of it. One day when I was like 10 and I was doing just terribly in school because I didn't care about it my parents were giveing me a talking to because of my poor preformance. After a long talk that hadn't been going anywhere my dad grabbed me and said "Hey James, ya know those homeless people that we see all the time downtown? Well if you don't start doing better in school our going to end up just like them!"

That scared the shit out of me so after that I never got any less than a smiley face sticker in elementary school. Now that I'm older though I know that they really have my best interests in mind so I usually respect their decisions.

Not when you understand my criteria for children.

Concur

If mommy and/or daddy pays for ANY of your bills, you need to have a seat and let the grown ups do the talking.

nb4 "but I'm (18-21) and I can do whatever I want as long as my (mom, dad, mom and dad) says its ok"......and my favorite "no they say its MY car as long as I pay for the (gas, insurance, gas and insurance)".

Come at me younguns......as long as its not past your curfew.

Concur

If mommy and/or daddy pays for ANY of your bills, you need to have a seat and let the grown ups do the talking.

nb4 "but I'm (18-21) and I can do whatever I want as long as my (mom, dad, mom and dad) says its ok"......and my favorite "no they say its MY car as long as I pay for the (gas, insurance, gas and insurance)".

I'm 19 and pay for my own bills=p

Though i do live in one of my parents houses i pay rent (As much as they charge anyone else, no discount for their son the cheap bastards)

Ironic, as 95% of those who have posted are still children.

Depending on what type of area that you live in, and taking into account the current direction the American youth is heading, children will soon have to learn how to rear children... I mean, girls are having sex at 12 years old and having babies before they leave their parent's health insurance plan (assuming they have one).....

That first bit I wrote with a bit of distaste in my mouth, but I am not exempt from this. I would have had my first girl born two weeks ago, and I'm only 19, so I would have fallen under some people's label as a child. But I do work two jobs, own two vehicles and am paying off a condo. Not all children act like "children".

Sadly, certain things happened and I am not a father, but I prepared for it.

Russell Peters tells it like it is. I was beat when I was a kid, some white parents these days make me sick. Taking pictures of you and your friends drunk, going to the hospital to pick you up after getting your stomach vacuumed from alcohol, I've heard everything in the book.

Coincidentally I'm around that age...interested? I can act as if I weren't enjoying it.

LOOOOOOOOOL!! Only u lopez would act like u werent enjoying it

Russell Peters tells it like it is. I was beat when I was a kid, some white parents these days make me sick. Taking pictures of you and your friends drunk, going to the hospital to pick you up after getting your stomach vacuumed from alcohol, I've heard everything in the book.

Vacuumed? You make it sound like you're getting an abortion.

Concur

Subservient negroes are so cute.