Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Syndicate Gamers Digest Volume 11 [11/27/10]

Why does rank even matter anymore? It doesn’t help with anything but free admin. Doesn’t help your chances for staff or whatever you want it to accomplish. Its just a tag, old conversation is old, the second the 2009-2010memebrs get their turn at staff they will change it again. It never ends. Oh and grats fatboy, never knew you left staff or the clan or was banned. Inbeforeyoumadbro

I just don't like having to spam up to 500 posts. Screw that.

Kinda agree... Posts don't mean anything but spam(high post count).

TTD, maybe some respect from lower lvls? Others will see your position in the clan?

Kinda agree... Posts don't mean anything but spam(high post count).

How do you figure? I've met more people through the forums that I'm good friends with than in the servers. Posting is important.

Long story short: Deal with it. :cool:

Once again I disagree with the height of the post count necessary... I suggest a lower count or a system of interchanging playtime/forum time for posts (with a minimum to meet before being able to change the rest to other things EX: must get 500 posts total, but once you hit 250 you can switch playtime in for the rest {would have to be a change-rate})

Once again I disagree with the height of the post count necessary... I suggest a lower count or a system of interchanging playtime/forum time for posts (with a minimum to meet before being able to change the rest to other things EX: must get 500 posts total, but once you hit 250 you can switch playtime in for the rest {would have to be a change-rate})

Donor exists for a reason. :3 My post counts are so high because it helps bring you more in to the clan. Just being there and playing doesn't make you a clan member. Being on the forums is equally as important as playing on the servers. I don't see what's so challenging about making posts. Just find topics that interest you and post on them.

I wrote donor just for you, Coinstar

Donor exists for a reason. :3 My post counts are so high because it helps bring you more in to the clan. Just being there and playing doesn't make you a clan member. Being on the forums is equally as important as playing on the servers. I don't see what's so challenging about making posts. Just find topics that interest you and post on them.

I wrote donor just for you, Coinstar

First off, lol at me quoting and seeing the secret message.

Second off, it really is just that simple, although I think it should always be a nice reminder that people shouldn't see a topic they like and then post one word or two or even three just to get post counts.

But then again, spamming to get posts counts around here is pretty simple, but still isn't the way to go about it. O.o But Clay is right, the more you sincerely post, the more people know you, and get to know you, and hopefully for the poster, the more people will like you.

If you want to be in this clan you should be APART of it and post/play. Not one or the other like most people ..... And if you don’t want to post, we will never figure out who you are, just because you are good at getting headshots doesn’t mean you are leadership material.

I have always posted my reasoning for why I have trouble with posting more thoroughly, I don't speak for all those that complain about the posting requirement. I have problems posting because I guess I have a different personality, I am a very "shelled" person. I very strongly dislike talking about my personal life... When I do post I also have an OCD-like requirement, my posts have to seem very logical and valid to the situation. I feel anything under 8 or so words isn't generally worth posting... I have no interest in almost any of the forum categories and the ones I do have an interest in are dead or, in the case of the gaming threads, mostly based on improvements or ideas for the server. I am in no way creative, and I prefer not to judge others personal concepts and that removes almost an entire section of the forums from within my posting grasps... I'm not artistic, I don't like cars. I don't think anything relates to me except the gaming within this forum. I play many of the servers and feel I know many of the members without posting. I am also very self-conscious of my posts and don't post them in circumstances that I feel make my post irrelevant, trolling, hateful, stupid (this ones a big one), etc. I am not a person to post on forums, at least not really much in this forum...

I have always posted my reasoning for why I have trouble with posting more thoroughly, I don't speak for all those that complain about the posting requirement. I have problems posting because I guess I have a different personality, I am a very "shelled" person. I very strongly dislike talking about my personal life... When I do post I also have an OCD-like requirement, my posts have to seem very logical and valid to the situation. I feel anything under 8 or so words isn't generally worth posting... I have no interest in almost any of the forum categories and the ones I do have an interest in are dead or, in the case of the gaming threads, mostly based on improvements or ideas for the server. I am in no way creative, and I prefer not to judge others personal concepts and that removes almost an entire section of the forums from within my posting grasps... I'm not artistic, I don't like cars. I don't think anything relates to me except the gaming within this forum. I play many of the servers and feel I know many of the members without posting. I am also very self-conscious of my posts and don't post them in circumstances that I feel make my post irrelevant, trolling, hateful, stupid (this ones a big one), etc. I am not a person to post on forums, at least not really much in this forum...

Very well pointed out, I like this one.

I have too some of those, well, kinda all of those, and we probably aren't the only ones? Even if we were, still.

Sign in to follow this