Sign in to follow this  
kewt. kemper

how to reformat my computer without the windows 7 dvd disk

if you still have your key, downlaod a windows 7 iso from your favorite torrent site, use as normal with your key.
find an image file of it off the interwebs and burn it

these

if you still have your key, downlaod a windows 7 iso from your favorite torrent site, use as normal with your key.

an activation key works once.

no i dont have any backup partitions and what would burning a image file do..? and i dont have any blankk dvd's or else i would of already torrented win7 x84 and cracked it

If you can get your old win7 booted, download daemon tools and mount a win7 image then install

haha, how the hell are you going to install Windows from something mounted within Windows...?

try it before you bitch about me doing it wrong, lol

haha, how exactly does reinstalling Windows through a DVD mounted in Windows work? Certainly you're not talking about reformatting and doing a clean install.

haha, how exactly does reinstalling Windows through a DVD mounted in Windows work? Certainly you're not talking about reformatting and doing a clean install.

correct, its an os problem. no need to format

im so confused... i have win7 64bit installed right now, i want to reinstall it and start with a clean slate with all the win7 files and folders it comes with, i already have daemon tools and i can already mount iso's and stuff, so ur saying just download a windows 7 img file and mount it?

if you want to redo your computer completely you will have to wipe the whole thing out and start from scratch. you will not have a windows to boot into so daemon tools wont be there. you will have to burn it to a dvd to do this. what version of windows 7 did you have?(basic, home premium. etc...) (right click computer, and click properties).