Sign in to follow this  
bios

Important Clan Announcement

D&G was already like a chairman, he was the only one who had forum admin and he took care of recruitment and reports. What else is there? Congrats anyway.

grats bro, you deserve it :)

and yeh, p2 has made uv damn good, even tho we have our disagreements, i have to agree with bios, jcs and p2 have done great

gj guys

keep it up :)

Been 2 years and a half i've been in the clan wow O_O.

Buy you left for a while ;)

P.S. Fox - I'm crying, no where in there did you mention the loyal members to the servers - I believe they *cough* are the most important *cough*

Buy you left for a while ;)

P.S. Fox - I'm crying, no where in there did you mention the loyal members to the servers - I believe they *cough* are the most important *cough*

I'm still in, when did I leave?

And to Bios, that a very nice talk and I encourage eveyrone to donate, or at least try.

speakign of D&G, i saw a commercial for D&G jewelry and 2 girls ended up making out. anyways gratz to u and i can t wait to hear about this senior member benefit. i will have been here for 1 year in December.

I'm still in, when did I leave?

I thought you joined WoH for a while - I remember someone named {WoH} Phoenix{RANK HERE} talking to me and Ambush on our ZM server the night before LSS merged

speakign of D&G, i saw a commercial for D&G jewelry and 2 girls ended up making out. anyways gratz to u and i can t wait to hear about this senior member benefit. i will have been here for 1 year in December.

me too

Nice post fox. Also a thank you from me to everyone who has made UV strong and given others and myself a very enjoyable experience.

All other members are obviously appreciated. Also like Soldier said, we appreciate the server regulars too. They are generally also good people.