Sign in to follow this  
Oracion

Black Wizard

Generally::

* Black Wizard

* Final Fantasy

* Pistol race, five seven.

* Level 2200

* No health, Attack items menu restricted. Class is meant to be a damage/carry type race.

Skills::

* 6 skills, six levels each.

*Healaga - Ability move - Heal your allies with holy light. (Heals 3 health/level in the area near you instantly, gain one use for every two levels in skill [3 uses max per round]. Cooldown of ten seconds between usage. Heal only works on allies, not self.)

*Blizzaga - Pierce your enemy with frozen fury. (3% chance/level to stun enemy for 2 seconds.)

*Firaga - Scorch your enemy with hellfire. (3% chance/level to burn enemy for 2 seconds.)

*Aeroga - Blast your enemies away to the sky. (1% chance/level to knock back enemies in a radius when damaged.)

*Quake - Disable your enemies with a massive earthquake. (1% chance/level to shake your enemies in a radius when damaged.)

*Flare - Ultimate, 30 second cooldown. Blast the area around with a massive energy spike. (Teleport, once used deals 20 damage in an area around user.)

I say rename the skills; Heal, Blizzard, Fire, Aero. They just sound goofy.

That said, you get; Bash, Fire and Knockback when you damage them, and Shake when they hit you. Then a heal ability, and a teleport Ultimate that also damages? That's pretty OP, even considering it gets a shitty pistol.

I say rename the skills; Heal, Blizzard, Fire, Aero. They just sound goofy.

Eh, it's high end spells, and Black Wizard is technically the 'class change' for the original, so I figured the higher spells would fit lol.

That said, you get; Bash, Fire and Knockback when you damage them, and Shake when they hit you. Then a heal ability, and a teleport Ultimate that also damages? That's pretty OP, even considering it gets a shitty pistol.

I figure I'll rework the numbers a bit. If Yiyas is able to do fractions of %'s for values, then they get lowered. I just simply put in a low value, but the AoE chances when damaged are supposed to be lower. I swore I saw him say he couldn't, but I could be incorrect, but if he can I'll rework the abilities on it.

Also, the knock back is only when you take damage. Aeroga and Quake are counter-type skills. Considering the race only starts with stock health, it's decently easy to kill with no defensive skills, and if he's sniped, he can still die very easily cause the range won't reach the person and the range itself is probably smaller than a few ultimate's range of effect. It's just close quarters that will give him an advantage.

I did forget to do one thing though for the heal spell, so let me change that now.