Sign in to follow this  
Empire

[Bug Report Thread] Number Two

Alright, report bugs here from the crash so Yiyas can find them easily.

: Weapon Spawns are broken

: Weapon restrictions are broken

: Many Ultimates (if not all) are broken

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Ring of Armor is broken

I heard Health (buying) is broken

is there anyone who can reload WCS? This sounds kind of like something that happened when Yiyas was messing with the server with a bunch of people playing a couple days ago. Longjump and invis don't work either, do they? basically are most skills broken?

Not just weapon spawns. There has been many times where I will spawn and won't get any of my race perks like Invis, LJ, speed, Health. Usually happens the first couple of rounds but it sometimes happens throughout the map.

surprisingly, the mimic race will spawn weapons if it copies a race that spawns a weapon still

Don't know if weapon spawn has already been fixed.

Guest checkster
I think it's funny when this happens, so many of the players suck at normal CS ;)

We all saw that on your score.

We all saw that on your score.

I was only on last night for 15 minutes maybe due to working late, and had a ratio of 4:1. So, thanks for noticing, babe ;)

And, you weren't playing with me when I was on.

don't worry, you still suck at wcs :P

I am still waiting for our Foxtail Duel. We must convince Yiyas to change the teleport back to the grapple, remove the -fall damage (IDC about what happens to the server for 30 minutes) and we can battle. With epic war music playing.

Yiyas nerfed Fox I think.

I'm pretty sure it evades a lot less shots now.

good, because two foxtails with their evade was completely nuts. anytime someone halfway decent with it came on, I had to play a roots race because my team was always too stupid and didn't know how to stop it. sometimes, with a short roots (like Cheiron) the evade would still be enough to keep him alive until he could grapple away, made me raeg.

I still think sensei should be limited to one per team, more often than not a bad sensei will just grapple around wasting time. two senseis just makes that more likely to happen.

Agree with Ika!....!

There should only be one foxtail. On maps like Compound..where you can't stand between Empire and his Foxtail, having two foxtails gets damn well annoying. Not just for the fact that they kill you in an annoying manner. But the fact that most of them don't know how the hell not to waste time flying around.

Alright, report bugs here from the crash so Yiyas can find them easily.

: Weapon Spawns are broken

: Weapon restrictions are broken

: Many Ultimates (if not all) are broken

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Ring of Armor is broken

I heard Health (buying) is broken

Maybe he took care of this since your original post but... between last night and the day before I played all but maybe 10 races, and they weapon spawns/restrictions seem to be fine. Ultimates were broken before, but now they are all set - except for Contract Killer, which has always been broke, and Selune, Lady of Silver (sometimes the ultimate works, sometimes nothing happens for me).

Buying health and Ring of Armor are both okay now as well.

----------------------

Stuff I've noticed:

The Goblin pistol race other than Alchemist (can't remember the name) does not respawn when you are killed during your rampage timer. Or I have such bad luck that, even maxed, it didn't work for a few hours of playing - but that chance is pretty low.

Machine Gunner, even when it was first released (not just after the little crash this week), allowed you to use any gun. I don't really know if this was intentional, but I can tell you that class with a TMP is nuts. Probably should restrict the use of other guns.

All I can remember at the moment, but there were definitely a few more things I had seen. I'll edit this later if I remember.

Agree with Ika!....!

There should only be one foxtail. On maps like Compound..where you can't stand between Empire and his Foxtail, having two foxtails gets damn well annoying. Not just for the fact that they kill you in an annoying manner. But the fact that most of them don't know how the hell not to waste time flying around.

Just get a rooting race. It's really not that hard.

EDIT: I know this isn't a bug, but was Lilith meant to have only 26 skilll points max? Because it can't have more lvl 6 "High Velocity Rounds" if you max all the other skills.

Lilith's High Velocity Rounds is directed towards total race level much like Shopkeeper.

@ Konah *facepalm* read the following posts after mine.

Not sure if this was intentional or a glitch, but when you buy 2 boots of speed, the second boots only lasts for a round of 2.

And the shopmenu still says 0 slots available after second boots goes away.

Lose lose situation?! D:

Thought i'd put this here, dunno who these things are supposed to work, but this feels buggy to me.

The class Mokoto Kusanagi has an odd setup for its ultimate.

At level 1 the Ultimate gives 55% invisibility, and drains 11 energy a second

at level 8 the ultimate gives 20% invisiblity and drains 3 energy per second.

I think one of the values there is backwards, can someone look into it?

well too start off with master sniper and archimonde can use guns other then the ones that should be restricted to that race like i used an M4 on master sniper and i'm sure that if those two races have broken weapon restricts all the others one do too

Sign in to follow this