Sign in to follow this  
Skotti

Black Ops Opinions.

The money system is alot better than "Get x kills with this then get y kills with this to get that".

Oh, and on the subject of no quickscoping, get over your damn high horse. If you can't snipe without quickscoping, then you're not a sniper. I could hardscope all you quicksope fags, so now it's an actual sniper battle than anything else.

Oh true. Now it's get X amount of kills to get Y amount of money to buy a contract to get Z. And the quicker hardscopes that are in between hard and quick are also removed.

Do none of you faggots realize that by buying these Call of Duty and Halo games year after year, you're contributing to turning the FPS genre into Madden‽

Besides ODST there was a 3 year gap in between Reach and Halo 3.

This is easily the best of the new Call of Duty games (That's everything after the original Modern Warfare).

The campaign is tight and moves at a very brisk pace. I'm not even past the halfway point, and i'm already blown away. They put in a few things I did not see coming, and it made me happy.

Zombies is still fun as all hell. Neat to see they're continuing the storyline from WaW.

Multiplayer is like a breath of fresh air from MW2. The money system is alot better than "Get x kills with this then get y kills with this to get that". The maps are well balanced and hold a few features i haven't seen in a cod game. The core of the game was upgraded, and i like that. Wager Matches are adrenaline filled epics...

Oh, and on the subject of no quickscoping, get over your damn high horse. If you can't snipe without quickscoping, then you're not a sniper. I could hardscope all you quicksope fags, so now it's an actual sniper battle than anything else.

If your blown away from about halfway through, then the ending is gonna mindfuck you.

battlefield-bad-company-2.jpg

OT:I heard it lags like hell on consoles and pc, has a VERY glitchy campaign(Heard it was very good besides that), wager matches are full of campers and bunch of fat 12 year old's are on it.

BUT im still getting it because i love zombies, want to play the campaign and to fuck around on multiplayer with friends.

has a VERY glitchy campaign

Actually, it does. I've already had two major glitches. One broke the level, so i had to restart even though i was at the end (It's the second level, i got to step 6, but the guy wasn't there. He disappeared.) Then, on the first of the 'nam levels, i got stuck on a turret during the ending cutscene. so i got to see it from a different angle.

quick scoping isnt gone its a little harder and you can still get a good ks going with it. its a decent game they removed alot of bs, balanced guns maybe>? cool wager modes and im digging that everyone that plays uses ninja.

Do none of you faggots realize that by buying these Call of Duty and Halo games year after year, you're contributing to turning the FPS genre into Madden‽

Thanked for use of an interrobang.

Xbox Live Friends list

******: In game playing Call of Duty Black Ops

********:In game playing Call of Duty Black Ops

*****:In game playing Call of Duty Black Ops

***********:In game playing Call of Duty Black Ops

******:In game playing Call of Duty Black Ops

*********:In game playing Call of Duty Black Ops

**************:In game playing Call of Duty Black Ops

**************:In game playing Call of Duty Black Ops

*******:In game playing halo 3.

*****:In game playing Call of Duty Black Ops

************:In game playing Call of Duty Black Ops

Me: In game playing Rockband.

Nuff Said 0.0 Must be good =)

I Love the game, they fucking nerved noobtubes and quickscopes (FUCKING NICE)

Hardcore mode is the way to go :)

Shooting works perfect,

Less bullshit kills then modernwarfare2,

Few things need to be adapted by the way:

The heli @ 11kills is to op.

Spawnpoints are rather gay sometimes.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Who the fuck plays campaign anyways :D?

I Love the game, they fucking nerved noobtubes and quickscopes (FUCKING NICE)

Hardcore mode is the way to go :)

Shooting works perfect,

Less bullshit kills then modernwarfare2,

Few things need to be adapted by the way:

The heli @ 11kills is to op.

Spawnpoints are rather gay sometimes.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Who the fuck plays campaign anyways :D?

Agreed with everything stated. Also its nice not having a nuke go off randomly by some campers. Another nice thing is that the game seems to be alot more balanced than mw2