Sign in to follow this  
Couls

Lebron James Rise Commercial with Clevelands Responses

And all the Heat fans blame it on there chemistry, like damn, the Jazz have horrible chemistry together right now and they can still beat one of the best teams in the NBA. The Heat are just lazy and don't try hard enough and that is why they will get bounced early in the playoffs.

Yea since the have those 3 players, they think everything will run easy and smooth. Now thats not the case.

Yea since the have those 3 players, they think everything will run easy and smooth. Now thats not the case.

I think what happens is that LeBron and Chris just leave it up to Dwayne Wade to win the games because it is DWades team, I mean against the Jazz he had 39 points, LeBron got a triple double yes, he did other things, but he didn't score when they needed him too, and Chris Bosh just sucks period.

I think what happens is that LeBron and Chris just leave it up to Dwayne Wade to win the games because it is DWades team, I mean against the Jazz he had 39 points, LeBron got a triple double yes, he did other things, but he didn't score when they needed him too, and Chris Bosh just sucks period.

They are all afraid that they will ball hog too much. They don't want that or do they? o.o

They are all afraid that they will ball hog too much. They don't want that or do they? o.o

Enough said, lets see what happens tonight. The Heat might be able to redeem themselves. Hahaha yeah right!

I'm a Kobe fan and always hated LeBron to death when he was in cleveland.

I didn't care where he went because i thought he was a bitch.

Well, after all this off season shit and commercial... I FUCKING LOVE LEBRON.

I didn't realize that all this hate towards LeBron was just really hate for cleveland.

Ohio as a whole is a terrible state and got what they deserved.

I'm a Kobe fan and always hated LeBron to death when he was in cleveland.

I didn't care where he went because i thought he was a bitch.

Well, after all this off season shit and commercial... I FUCKING LOVE LEBRON.

I didn't realize that all this hate towards LeBron was just really hate for cleveland.

Ohio as a whole is a terrible state and got what they deserved.

Nah I only really hated him cause he would go to a team that has a stacked team now. If he stayed in Cleveland or went some where else, I wouldn't hate him that much.

ROFL THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS!!! If he went to New York or something I wouldve been like whatever, but because he went to Miami i hate him