Sign in to follow this  
Couls

Lebron James Rise Commercial with Clevelands Responses

This is so funny. I really think that Cleveland needs to calm down about this though.. Yes, he did announce him leaving Cleveland horribly, but he wants to win a championship bad, and he has no support in Cleveland. Im a lakers fan and Kobe but cmon.. Cleveland get over it.

No I think Lebron deserves it. He should have stayed with Cleveland. Or gone with some other team other than the Heat.

And people wouldn't hate him so much as they do now.

Ya i know. The commercial is retarded. He says what should i do? Be the villian? Was it for the money? WTF ARE U DOING? Hes ruining his own career right in front of his eyes

It wasn't just the announcement. Recap everything he said in the off season. All his actions during the post season. Everything he said while in Cleveland. Then maybe you will know how Cavs fans feel.

If he were to just up and leave. Like Bosh did with the Raptors, then it wouldn't be as bad. But no, Lebron needs to open his mouth every chance he gets. Personally, I can do without Lebron in the league. I hate the way he plays the game, he's a football player playing basketball, and I hate what he says off the court.

It wasn't just the announcement. Recap everything he said in the off season. All his actions during the post season. Everything he said while in Cleveland. Then maybe you will know how Cavs fans feel.

If he were to just up and leave. Like Bosh did with the Raptors, then it wouldn't be as bad. But no, Lebron needs to open his mouth every chance he gets. Personally, I can do without Lebron in the league. I hate the way he plays the game, he's a football player playing basketball, and I hate what he says off the court.

Dam I didn't even notice that all the crap he was saying, was from the post season. Wow....

Cleveland get over it.

I'm not even a Cavs fan and I think LeBron is a fucking twat. That commercial that Nike and he made just makes everything fucking worse. He was like, "Oh shit, people started to forget about the fact that I left?" and decided to come back in to the spotlight as an attention whoring faggot. Again.

Obviously didn't read my recruitment post. How mad?

whether or not i am mad matters not. (Although, to sate your curiosity no i am not mad). Its quite obvious you do it for attention, attention of all the people that apparently go "OMFG CLAY MAKE UP YOUR MIND STAY IN YOUR OUT QUIT LEAVING AND REJOINING GOD". That is your favorite part, right? Hmm, im no psych major but yes that sounds like someone vying for attention.

LOL calm down about Clay Brah. And yes all of the Cleveland fans were getitng over him from leaving and then Nike decide to make it worse. Lebron is a fucking dumbass

whether or not i am mad matters not. (Although, to sate your curiosity no i am not mad). Its quite obvious you do it for attention, attention of all the people that apparently go "OMFG CLAY MAKE UP YOUR MIND STAY IN YOUR OUT QUIT LEAVING AND REJOINING GOD". That is your favorite part, right? Hmm, im no psych major but yes that sounds like someone vying for attention.

Not vying for attention in any way, shape or form. I still post here regularly and I started playing on the servers again, so I figured I'd rejoin. The people, like you, that get mad about me rejoining is an added bonus.

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

How about the overrated heat losing to my jazz tonight?!

Where is your LeBron now, Heat?

I KNOW. FUCKING MILLSAP HAD 46 POOOINTS!!! Miami most overrated fucking team ever. If they lose to jazz they will get crushed by Lakers

I KNOW. FUCKING MILLSAP HAD 46 POOOINTS!!! Miami most overrated fucking team ever. If they lose to jazz they will get crushed by Lakers

Miami has been overrated the day lebron james went there. Oh they are going to be the best team, dominating... Thats never going to happen. Heat are a garbage team even with those three stars.

Man the Jazz came back from a 20 point lead, I mean that just proves that the heat are playing lazy together, honestly I almost turned off the game at halftime when they were down by 18. Something made me watch the rest of the game and I am so glad I did! That was one of the best games of the year!

Man the Jazz came back from a 20 point lead, I mean that just proves that the heat are playing lazy together, honestly I almost turned off the game at halftime when they were down by 18. Something made me watch the rest of the game and I am so glad I did! That was one of the best games of the year!

Ha I was watching that game too. I thought it was over, but than the jazz just come out of no where and started to make a run. Just shows how much of a scrub the heat are.

no whats it about?

they have this commercial as a reference as one of there disses, you gotta watch it. haha

Ha I was watching that game too. I thought it was over, but than the jazz just come out of no where and started to make a run. Just shows how much of a scrub the heat are.

Yeah and the heat are going to lose to Boston tonight also. Hopefully the lakers lose to the nuggets.

they have this commercial as a reference as one of there disses, you gotta watch it. haha

Yeah and the heat are going to lose to Boston tonight also. Hopefully the lakers lose to the nuggets.

Oh hell yea, I'm going to be watching that game against Boston and Heat.

They have a good double header on TNT today.

Probably won't be up enough to watch the lakers game.. Got school tomorrow, but for sure going to watch celtics. I just want to watch the Heat get owned so badly. The funny thing is the Heat are ranked in the top5, which they don't really seem to be playing like a top5 team.

Probably won't be up enough to watch the lakers game.. Got school tomorrow, but for sure going to watch celtics. I just want to watch the Heat get owned so badly. The funny thing is the Heat are ranked in the top5, which they don't really seem to be playing like a top5 team.

And all the Heat fans blame it on there chemistry, like damn, the Jazz have horrible chemistry together right now and they can still beat one of the best teams in the NBA. The Heat are just lazy and don't try hard enough and that is why they will get bounced early in the playoffs.