Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

Dear Lolg fags

You have to be a real mcfaggot to get on my shit list. A.k.a Shibby and Adam (british doosh). I joined lolg because he asked me too and Mitch was really pissing me off at the time with the constant abuse I received from him

Yes so i read what you said and these are my favorite points (Mitch) :)

Not just large paragraphs, but also long and difficult words with prefixes and/or suffixes and intelligent words that have many syllables.

Fix'd

Guest J_MaFia

Laughing out loud Gays. Ace should Have just stayed on our Servers now hes a Host of a Server Thats Always Dead Lol his Recruits are Always in sG's JB so uh fail on his part

You know, you all are right. Lolg was fail from the start. My original purpose was to create an alternative to sG. To create a community that was user based and that did not tolerate hate. Sub-consciously I was sick of all of the harassment that I was receiving and I wanted to get away. I wanted to start my own community and have complete control over everyone, including people who hated me. If someone said something to get under my skin, I could have the power to punish them. Now don't get me wrong, I didn't create Lolg because I was power hungry. I didn't create Lolg just to have power over haters. Just one of the reasons why I pushed the idea through was because I was sick of being harassed. I genuinely wanted to do something with all of my spare time and knowledge. I wanted to create a gaming paradise, and to be honest, the administration and I did a great job. Yes, Lolg ended up failing, but our server was really good. We had custom scripts and skins, new maps, and a fantastic server host. From a technical aspect, Lolg was very good. Our website and forum also were coming along great... But everything took a shit on itself. Lolg members were hated for playing in sG and were forced to choose between the two clans. Some wanted to be a part of both; they loved the whole idea of Lolg, but needed the reliability and member activity that sG had to offer. Unfortunately Lolg members started to lose faith in their clan and they just left... which is understandable. From the get-go, the Lolg tag should have never existed. If sG was never bombarded with the Lolg tag most of the hate would have never happened. This was entirely my fault. I completely understand how annoying it is having a good chunk of your server filled up with a clan tag that isn't yours. I also should have further developed the clan before I started recruiting members. Yea, at first I was recruiting like 2-3 people a day, but into a clan that didn't exist yet. Overall, my whole approach on starting a new community was off, and I paid for it.

I am a generally a hated person. I am annoying, immature, and fucking stupid. One good quality that I do have though is honesty. Although I tend to get caught up with myself and forget to evaluate my actions regularly, I am very honest with myself. When I step back and look at myself from a different perspective, I can efficiently improve. I want to change and I want to be a better person. I am only 17 years old and I make a lot of stupid mistakes. The only logical thing for me to do now is just remove myself from sG and everyone who is a part of it. I had a fucking blast playing and administrating on sG servers, and I completely respect sG for what it has turned into. Creating a successful server is difficult, let alone forming your own community... now that takes amazing leadership. sG is the best clan that I have ever encountered in CSS (and any game for that matter), and I am thankful for being a part of it. Although it has its flaws, sG will thrive for a very long time.

And btw, my parents didn't just give me money to start up Lolg. All of it was earned by working two nights a week. And about the Wordpress site, that was like a year ago and wasn't even close to what Lolg is now. Brent and I had a fight so he used his powers to try and turn my youtube followers against me. It really is a long story, just don't be ignorant and believe everything that you read or see.

Please permanently ban me from the forum and all sG servers.

It was fun while it lasted, and I thank you all for the awesome memories.

If you wish to contact me (idk why you would want to lol) my email is Ace1749@gmail.com and my Youtube and Skype are Ace1749.

Thank you and God bless,

Ace

Guest J_MaFia

Cant say anything else to that other Then aww :(

You know, you all are right. Lolg was fail from the start. My original purpose was to create an alternative to sG. To create a community that was user based and that did not tolerate hate. Sub-consciously I was sick of all of the harassment that I was receiving and I wanted to get away. I wanted to start my own community and have complete control over everyone, including people who hated me. If someone said something to get under my skin, I could have the power to punish them. Now don't get me wrong, I didn't create Lolg because I was power hungry. I didn't create Lolg just to have power over haters. Just one of the reasons why I pushed the idea through was because I was sick of being harassed. I genuinely wanted to do something with all of my spare time and knowledge. I wanted to create a gaming paradise, and to be honest, the administration and I did a great job. Yes, Lolg ended up failing, but our server was really good. We had custom scripts and skins, new maps, and a fantastic server host. From a technical aspect, Lolg was very good. Our website and forum also were coming along great... But everything took a shit on itself. Lolg members were hated for playing in sG and were forced to choose between the two clans. Some wanted to be a part of both; they loved the whole idea of Lolg, but needed the reliability and member activity that sG had to offer. Unfortunately Lolg members started to lose faith in their clan and they just left... which is understandable. From the get-go, the Lolg tag should have never existed. If sG was never bombarded with the Lolg tag most of the hate would have never happened. This was entirely my fault. I completely understand how annoying it is having a good chunk of your server filled up with a clan tag that isn't yours. I also should have further developed the clan before I started recruiting members. Yea, at first I was recruiting like 2-3 people a day, but into a clan that didn't exist yet. Overall, my whole approach on starting a new community was off, and I paid for it.

I am a generally a hated person. I am annoying, immature, and fucking stupid. One good quality that I do have though is honesty. Although I tend to get caught up with myself and forget to evaluate my actions regularly, I am very honest with myself. When I step back and look at myself from a different perspective, I can efficiently improve. I want to change and I want to be a better person. I am only 17 years old and I make a lot of stupid mistakes. The only logical thing for me to do now is just remove myself from sG and everyone who is a part of it. I had a fucking blast playing and administrating on sG servers, and I completely respect sG for what it has turned into. Creating a successful server is difficult, let alone forming your own community... now that takes amazing leadership. sG is the best clan that I have ever encountered in CSS (and any game for that matter), and I am thankful for being a part of it. Although it has its flaws, sG will thrive for a very long time.

And btw, my parents didn't just give me money to start up Lolg. All of it was earned by working two nights a week. And about the Wordpress site, that was like a year ago and wasn't even close to what Lolg is now. Brent and I had a fight so he used his powers to try and turn my youtube followers against me. It really is a long story, just don't be ignorant and believe everything that you read or see.

If you wish to contact me (idk why you would want to lol) my email is Ace1749@gmail.com and my Youtube and Skype are Ace1749.

Thank you and God bless,

Ace

Thank you and God bless,

Ace

Be honest, what did you really do with the $100 your mom gave you?

The only thing I noticed in the long cluster of words was "sG is the best clan that I have ever encountered in CSS (and any game for that matter)," If this wasn't sarcasm then you are as dumb as the girl I fucked last night and she thought I was Brad Pitt..... This community has some cool people, but on the lower end of a successful community.

You know, you all are right. SSS is so much better than Lolg

Thank you and God bless SSS

Ace

Fix'd

Thank you and God bless,

Ace

I read most of that. Will provide proper tl;dr:

Lolg sucked, but we knew what we were doing. I have no experience starting clans, because this is what happens regardless of how hard you try. People are stupid. Having well maintained servers and forums means nothing, retards who will populate your servers do. I wish I would have joined sG instead. I want permanently banned for no reason and end this post with semi-suicidal undertones.

kthxbai

Ace.

Why permaban? We have worse faggots in sG. Just because JBfags hate you means nothing.

yes

but large paragraphs make u sound smart

No, they make you LOOK smart.

Nobody reads those, just look at them and go "oh wow, the next great writer of our generation"

No, they make you LOOK smart.

Nobody reads those, just look at them and go "oh wow, the next great writer of our generation"

we sould make a pole to see who actually reads those long as paragraphs

Thank you and God bless,

Ace

Despite what he did this paragraph does make me pretty sympathetic to him. And hes right, when your new to sG you get ostrasized. A lot. I can understand why he would want to try to start something new.