Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Illogical

illogical's app [DENIED]

No one gets along with everyone.

Give him a chance, you don't have to really talk to him if he bothers you that much xD

Almost no one gets along with him, we have given him a chance. Don't talk to him? That defeats the whole purpose of the recruitment system. Why denying community input is so ridiculous.

Almost no one gets along with him, we have given him a chance. Don't talk to him? That defeats the whole purpose of the recruitment system. Why denying community input is so ridiculous.

This is fucking ridiculous.

Give me a list of what he has done. You all say you hate him, but I see no valid reasons beyond his often spamming for warden... Trust me, he is attacked by this crap everyday and he doesn't deserve half of it. I know he isn't the best guy in the whole world, but are any of you? Some of you people just propagate the trolling of selected people in to extremist ideas. FFS people, who here likes Itank in jb? If any of you say yes, and hate Illogical then you are probably a fucking hypocrite. Itank spams for warden MORE than illogical. Yes, Illogical has a high pitched voice, but can you judge someone for something they can't control? Thats what the fucking Nazis did and you know what that caused? I want valid reasons for the hate toward him, and I guarantee I can counter-point many of them or at least make them seem insignificant compared to half the shit many of you went through or have done.

(Inb4 Youmade? Yes I'm made.)

Give me a list of what he has done. You all say you hate him, but I see no valid reasons beyond his often spamming for warden... Trust me, he is attacked by this crap everyday and he doesn't deserve half of it. I know he isn't the best guy in the whole world, but are any of you? Some of you people just propagate the trolling of selected people in to extremist ideas. FFS people, who here likes Itank in jb? If any of you say yes, and hate Illogical then you are probably a fucking hypocrite. Itank spams for warden MORE than illogical. Yes, Illogical has a high pitched voice, but can you judge someone for something they can't control? Thats what the fucking Nazis did and you know what that caused? I want valid reasons for the hate toward him, and I guarantee I can counter-point many of them or at least make them seem insignificant compared to half the shit many of you went through or have done.

This. While he does spam over mic in JB, Illogical has done nothing horrible.

We have given him a chance. We still don't like him.

Musicfreak why don't u like him. I barely see him do anything wrong. Except talking on mic. Thats the only thing. So many others also do this. I see no wrong in him joining sG/

Considering the last time I checked we had an anti-high pitched voice rule in the motd, I think I'm within rights. Although I don't remember ever saying I hate the kid.

Considering the last time I checked we had an anti-high pitched voice rule in the motd, I think I'm within rights. Although I don't remember ever saying I hate the kid.

Honestly, I don't think it is too high (compared to a lot of other people we do often let talk). I didn't say you specifically hate him, but many others say they do. The high pitched voice rule (I believe and have often been told) is more to prevent people who are inexperienced, don't/can't read, and think being stupid is funny from playing CT in JB to avoid mass freekillings, games that aren't allowed, etc from occurring.

He plays retarded games to get T's killed and doesnt make round fun, does boring games every time he's warden. Bad JB player.

Musicfreak why don't u like him. I barely see him do anything wrong. Except talking on mic. Thats the only thing. So many others also do this. I see no wrong in him joining sG/

He annoys the shit out of me. Also the fact that after many members have disagreed with him joining, chances are he's getting in anyway.

i play the allowed games and when i think a game isnt allowed i check b4 i play it and never freekill. plus plz make ur decision onother experiences out of jb with me. everyone is different in jb

i play the allowed games and when i think a game isnt allowed i check b4 i play it and never freekill. plus plz make ur decision onother experiences out of jb with me. everyone is different in jb

Using broken English does not help people to like you. I believe you're an alright guy - But please use proper spelling.

Wow we decide to have some fun with Kyle, the best CT ever, and he rages till he leaves. Party Pooper.

You screamed "Get rid of the damn bot", over and over untill Kyle left. Thats not laughing, thats being a kid.

You screamed "Get rid of the damn bot", over and over untill Kyle left. Thats not laughing, thats being a kid.

then after i laughed my ass off at the bot army exploding.....

Not White Knighting but...

He's a good person and he SHOULD be accepted into the clan. He does have a high pitched voice and on his first app i voted no because i thought he honestly was a 12 year old who raged but he's changed since then. He follows the rules and never does anything wrong except for the occasional mic spam here or there. GL illogical.

jsut chill out fo rthe next 2 weeks, and relax play like you usually do and dont become super CT.

He plays retarded games to get T's killed and doesnt make round fun, does boring games every time he's warden. Bad JB player.

How many people that play JB as ct and win as the CT team (including getting to lr or just ending the round as a win) and still have a fun round? Its not like JB is the easiest thing to make fun games for with the rules given... I don't know about any others' reasons for playing specifically, but I don't necessarily like playing as a T for the fun games that the wardens play; I think of it more as the fun I get to do as revenge for lr, or rebelling when I feel gutsy or there are stupid wardens...