Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Getting in a fight tonight.

Pretty mad I can't knock your teeth in. Oh well thanks for getting me mad, il direct my practice match opponenet to you when I take it a little to serious tonight.

Lieing over a internet forum is cute. Like I said on the floor in 3 hospital in 15. I get mad when people think they know about this shit. You can study all the techniques you want the issue is executing them which i know you can't effectively or possibly at all.

You sound like a fucking retard.

Pretty mad I can't knock your teeth in. Oh well thanks for getting me mad, il direct my practice match opponenet to you when I take it a little to serious tonight.

Ahaha, it's just the internet man.

Oh and I'm only C class, I suppose you're a tough A-class?

timber_land_boots.jpg

If you don't have a pair borrow a pair from one of your friends. You will win.

Hahaha this dude.

Edit: I assume brass knucks are illegal where you live, but there's a cheaper legal way. Get a roll of quarters. Then again nobody should bring weapons to a legit fight.

You sound like a fucking retard.

Yes, because argueing something I know vs something he doesn't means I am retarded. If you couldn't follow what I stated then you should be asking yourself "Am I Retarded?" So maybe rephrase your post to "Sorry I do not understand, I (Konah) think I am retarded." In both regards a very useless statement.

did you just admit to being mad?

Yes

Ahaha, it's just the internet man.

Oh and I'm only C class, I suppose you're a tough A-class?

If you are refering to what level fighter I am in what you "study" then yes I am a Class A fighter. In america we do not need to progress through this. We simply start at the level we want to. I started in Class A like many others. I don't do that fake fighting shit where you get points for strikes. Knock out or tap out is the only way fighting should be.

Guest Black Guys White Sister

LOL never been in a fight.

A) Hit in the face

B) Keep Hands Up

C) No below The Belt

D) Watch his Upper Middle Section (Below his neck, but level with the shoulders/Pecs) *This is so if he trys to deek you out with his hands/feet/head you'll know exactly where he's going at all times

E) Maintain a low center of gravity (Not like, so low you're squatting but so you can actually stay balanced if he rocks you)

F) Don't go in there swinging like a fool, keep your hands up and look for openings in his stance, if he's right handed his right foot will be back (more so than the left) so you can easily go for a right hook to crack his face

G) Tell your "Friends" that if it turns into a ground and pound (With you on the ground) to jump in, the last thing you want is your head bouncing off the pavement while you're getting hit in the face.

All i can really tell you, Oh, And if you knock him down or vise versa let them get up before you start pounding on him.

LOL never been in a fight.

A) Hit in the face

B) Keep Hands Up

C) No below The Belt

D) Watch his Upper Middle Section (Below his neck, but level with the shoulders/Pecs) *This is so if he trys to deek you out with his hands/feet/head you'll know exactly where he's going at all times

E) Maintain a low center of gravity (Not like, so low you're squatting but so you can actually stay balanced if he rocks you)

F) Don't go in there swinging like a fool, keep your hands up and look for openings in his stance, if he's right handed his right foot will be back (more so than the left) so you can easily go for a right hook to crack his face

G) Tell your "Friends" that if it turns into a ground and pound (With you on the ground) to jump in, the last thing you want is your head bouncing off the pavement while you're getting hit in the face.

All i can really tell you, Oh, And if you knock him down or vise versa let them get up before you start pounding on him.

If you've never been in a fight then why tell us all that shit?

@Lopez

Naw i've been in plenty, I'm laughing at clay because he's an E-Thug, he talks shit on the internet but can't back it up, Case in point, OP.

@Lopez

Naw i've been in plenty, I'm laughing at clay because he's an E-Thug, he talks shit on the internet but can't back it up, Case in point, OP.

Talks shit? He's asking for advice...I mean...come on bro. f

I don't see me talking shit anywhere... It's as much his fault as it is mine. He was so intent on coming and finding me, yet I didn't even see him once on campus, like he said he would be.

Come at me BGWS. Hack me you sexy bitch.

@Ill: That's what I've been thinking all day. Haha.

I don't see me talking shit anywhere... It's as much his fault as it is mine. He was so intent on coming and finding me, yet I didn't even see him once on campus, like he said he would be.

Come at me BGWS. Hack me you sexy bitch.

@Ill: That's what I've been thinking all day. Haha.

Why'd you quote me , I was backing you up bro.

Read anything he posts in any of my threads. Hell when anyone else asks for advice it's almost as if he's fucking god. Don't get me wrong i needed tips when i first fought aswell, but i never talked shit on the internet then ask, on the same forums, how to fight.

@Clay

Bro, just try and remember what i posted, because once it's go time, your minds a blank, and you're not looking for any openings or anything else, you litterally can't think, atleast that's how it is for me, I can have my friends show me how to fight right before a fight, and forget everything during the fight, trust me it's happened to me before, where i fought this kid who was 2x stronger than me, and he got 2 punches in and i had to call it, hell he almost knocked me out, and right before that fight my friends were showing me how to fight.

PS: That was the first fight ever for me.

Read anything he posts in any of my threads. Hell when anyone else asks for advice it's almost as if he's fucking god. Don't get me wrong i needed tips when i first fought aswell, but i never talked shit on the internet then ask, on the same forums, how to fight.

I consider you talking about how you tell your parents to fuck off and smoke weed erryday talking shit. Just Sayin'.

Considering you're a faggot, I post that shit in your threads for a reason. It's easier to ask people things on here than looking for the people who might be able to help me on Xfire or Steam. I was namely asking LOPEZ, Howie and anyone else I don't know very well for advice. I'm not coming down from my throne to plead to you commoners... Rather, I'm someone with an inflated ego hoping some people who still care enough to type out a few words can help me.

shadow is so tough...

teach me how to be as badass as you. You are so epicly awesome and cool.

Nah fatboy is the e-kid. He talks shit online, but in real life he is a quiet little bitch.

Considering you're a faggot, I post that shit in your threads for a reason. It's easier to ask people things on here than looking for the people who might be able to help me on Xfire or Steam. I was namely asking LOPEZ, Howie and anyone else I don't know very well for advice. I'm not coming down from my throne to plead to you commoners... Rather, I'm someone with an inflated ego hoping some people who still care enough to type out a few words can help me.

It's cause I love you.

@Lopez

I talk shit but i can back it up.

@Clay

Bro i GUARANTEE i'd fuck you up in a real fight, you're sitting there saying you've never been in a fight and you're still talking shit, and you wonder how this is going to play out tonight, I've given you good advice, i suggest you take it because 90% of this shit in here is spam, And i almost guarantee you'll lose if you go in there thinking you can kick his ass. Then come out throwing random punches like you're a fucking windmill.