Sign in to follow this  
Empire

People with unnecessarily high levels.

I like how doubling the teleport timer makes the race 'useless,' when 1/2 the time I just usually walk around and kill shit.

Sketch said he'd never play Human again because it's worthless now.

I laughed for ages.

I just play tatsu now. And when you nerf that, I'll just go back to human (general or alliance, wouldn't matter).

I also love how you think I said the whole race worthless. That's pretty cute. I said the teleport is worthless, not the race in itself. NT

I just play tatsu now. And when you nerf that, I'll just go back to human (general or alliance, wouldn't matter).

I also love how you think I said the whole race worthless. That's pretty cute. I said the teleport is worthless, not the race in itself. NT

Well if you want to play a race that can both camp and rush play Tatsu by all means, afterall it does have less bash proc, lower HP and a hugely visible teleport marker. You also said "i'll just whore Tatsu instead" which was very disconcerting but overall confirmed that the nerf was required.

I like how doubling the teleport timer makes the race 'useless,' when 1/2 the time I just usually walk around and kill shit.

lol you walk thats a laugh you either longjump or teleport but you don't do that much it's mostly longjump

Well if you want to play a race that can both camp and rush play Tatsu by all means, afterall it does have less bash proc, lower HP and a hugely visible teleport marker. You also said "i'll just whore Tatsu instead" which was very disconcerting but overall confirmed that the nerf was required.

I can still play human just as effectively. I just cant shit in the first 5 seconds of the round anymore. The 5 second delay won't bother me. I can hold the shitting back 5 seconds. Tatsu's blind is horrible, btw. It's not much of a blind at all. Not like you care much, though. Just thought I would point it out for you.

My Trickster Assassin is level 1039 or something, it gives 4.7k exp when I die. I lol'ed. Also my nature spirit is 3xx.

I can still play human just as effectively. I just cant shit in the first 5 seconds of the round anymore. The 5 second delay won't bother me. I can hold the shitting back 5 seconds. Tatsu's blind is horrible, btw. It's not much of a blind at all. Not like you care much, though. Just thought I would point it out for you.

Thanks for telling me, fixed it now :)

Anyone with a really really high level race can you message me via steam or xfire and i'll try to level them out over other races.

lol you walk thats a laugh you either longjump or teleport but you don't do that much it's mostly longjump

Right. check out my 'slow' races. I bet you haven't even played them after you finished leveling them.

My Trickster Assassin is level 1039 or something, it gives 4.7k exp when I die. I lol'ed. Also my nature spirit is 3xx.

Psh... you didn't even tell me yesterday. I'LL FIND YOU AGAIN. DW.

Are you kidding?

Empire is like the King of all races. >_<

He has a 70 ghost, high lvl keldon, and a lot of other races without speed. Empire is ridiculous.

I think I was more KING than Empire :P before the summer I had around 3600 total levels, and my highest level was my Mercenary at 104 (which had been leveled over the course of two years). eat that!

Used to have a solid 3.05 kdr on the server, since the last time HLstats reset (i think it was dec/january of 09/10?). Since i started playing again it's now down to 2.95. My in-game KDR tracker sucks though because I play gungame all the time, and KDR is always terrible on reverse gungame.

also your sensei is hax. extra exp for knife kills, posh.

I think I was more KING than Empire :P before the summer I had around 3600 total levels, and my highest level was my Mercenary at 104 (which had been leveled over the course of two years). eat that!

Nah, Empire still best.

3600?

Even I have more than that. lol

Empire has like 5000. -____-

And lvl 104 isn't that high either....

Guest badman

I'm the best :) I havnt played since last December until about 2 weeks

ago and I'm lvl 3000 got a lvl 156 shopkepper, 106 Kepper of the grove and 103 undead lord :) and yeah it see what empires about number 1 it's stupid that amount of xp and number2 I don't like that I worked for my lvls

and other people have higher than me, it's an achivment to get a race above lvl 100

Nah, Empire still best.

3600?

I am now over 5k as well :D

it's an achivment to get a race above lvl 100

Only if it isn't an easy race.

Nah, Empire still best.

3600?

At the time I had more total levels than Empire. Also the lv104 meant that my levels were spread out - no stupid lv200 or lv300 in any one race. Everyone has high levels in races like Keeper, Human, Akroma, but I've seen very few people who have high levels in mercenary, and can play it as well as I can. :D

Guest Horny©at
I GOT EGGNOG'S SHOPKEEPER TODAY.

AND HE THOUGHT IT WAS ORACION!

VICTORY!

I wish I can +rep you for 50 points

Sign in to follow this