Sign in to follow this  
Ben

California People: Prop 19

Mine would go up. So much. Right now, it's at about 0. It's a pain in the ass to smoke on campus.

lots of people just went to the basketball court/tennis court behind our dorms and just sat on this table and smoked last year

or people would make a giant curtain around the bottom of their bunkbed/loft and hotbox in there

or you can take like 4 wet socks and stick them over your smoke alarm

Make a spoof to hide the smell and stuff. Just take an empty toilet paper roll, stick a couple fabric softener sheets and hold them on the end of it with elastic bands. Then when you exhale the smoke blow it through the spoof.

as with any argument there are two sides. the bigger No on 19 presence over here are the small time growers who use their script to sell pot to local dispensaries. they see this as taking the money out of their hands. also many laws will go into place if this passes smoking pot in the presence of children will be a felony as well as smoking in public a misdemeanor. for the yes voters like myself. i see this as an opportunity for the smaller local growers to do their part and help us create more jobs in this state. they will have the opportunity to open shops of their own with the appropriate business licenses and give back to the community which none of their greedy asses do right now. then you have your illegal dealers who absolutely dont want this to pass because it will eliminate them from the scenario altogether. with stiffer laws in place and the scripted patients still being misinformed this one i s a toss-up. i will be voting yes because its not the opinion of some doctor who should allow one to smoke or possess marijuana. nor is it the governments to tell you that you cant.