Sign in to follow this  
Revöker

New Most Hated/gayest JB player

Well if you never banned me for nothing.... i wouldn't hate you and you gagged me after i said "No mitch you suck" and then you said TRIVIA!!! FOR LR and i lost cause i couldn't type....

aaaahaha, ownd.

naw, Revoker just happens to let the Ts win when he's warden.

i may have to happen to agree with this statement, expect when like puff and wind are on and mass rebellion is going to happen and

oreo stfu idc about kill whore unless im a t and its for like "you look to the side of your cell and now 100% at it"

and the fact that mitch likes to just aboose his admin powers on me is just gay...

i may have to happen to agree with this statement, expect when like puff and wind are on and mass rebellion is going to happen and

oreo stfu idc about kill whore unless im a t and its for like "you look to the side of your cell and now 100% at it"

and the fact that mitch likes to just aboose his admin powers on me is just gay...

English please.

did anyone see what i did ther

What you did there was create a vauge way to proclaim how he is an incompetent ct, let alone warden. He apparently fails and allows alot of rebellion which causes the round to fail. This really increases the level of humor on this thread.

Wait. Is blackie referring to me?

Steam Black Deagle here.

That's all.

Blackie.bte4m

Blackie.na0

[force]nao

All same guy that's blackie, not you.

Mr. Hardcore reverse player.

LOL, wtf you changed the name of the vote of (all lil kids) to me? really? i wonder who would do such a thing..... cough.... mitch....cough

And no ö in it???

What you did there was create a vauge way to proclaim how he is an incompetent ct, let alone warden. He apparently fails and allows alot of rebellion which causes the round to fail. This really increases the level of humor on this thread.

I meant the poll, but that works too.

Guest Makrov

Does making vote like these making you feel better about yourself? cuz i dont give a fuck what you think about me =) makrov is a role that some dumb ppl like Church take to the serious.

I think that Tupac, is the worst, he always baits orders to other T's even tho he is a T... its really annoying cause usually people type what your REALLY supposed to do in team chat when a warden gives confusing orders