Sign in to follow this  
Shotgunsnipa

"Face" back to cells and more "go" commands

Someone said this earlier and killed everyone facing cells... I'd just like to stress to admins this is a grammatical error in the sense of facing away as the definition of the verb face is: 1. To be turned or placed with the front toward a specified direction.

2. To turn the face in a specified direction.

Just thought it should be stressed as no one did shit at the mass killing that incurred and also he said it when many were spamming (only 1 made it through by turning around before he got shot)... I feel it was baiting verbally, and since it is a gramatical error were all freekills.

Also some wardens (dante) said "when i say go, go to my spray", then said "I repeat, when i say go, go to my spray" then everyone started going and anyone not moving was killed... that count as saying go? (during the repeat).

Yes I know I stressed grammar and was not very "grammatically correct" in this post, but it is different...?

More wardens that can't play T make up some bullshit way to lure all the t's to die. Just sad, if they repeat, they should clearify they said go. Also Dante has been a major subject lately dealing with freekills and luring like this, maybe he is the problem. Wardens should keep orders basic so T's can understand. Ct's just want to be killwhores and not let the server be fun. This is why it's fucking dying people.

Also some wardens (dante) said "when i say go, go to my spray", then said "I repeat, when i say go, go to my spray" then everyone started going and anyone not moving was killed... that count as saying go? (during the repeat).

Yes I know I stressed grammar and was not very "grammatically correct" in this post, but it is different...?

Perfectly legit, he said 'go' after his first command which means he already said it. I'm terrible at describing it right now, but it's perfectly fine.

It's basically the same as him saying 'go' but instead he repeated the order which in turn activated the command.

Edit: Well you see Naughty, CT's need to win the round = all the T's need to die. So complicated orders are more than welcome to the CT's.

I understand the repeat thing, but some wardens do it some don't when they repeat. There needs to be ONE distinct way to call it, or it will not be freekilling and a warden can pick or choose whether he means it the second time or not...

Edit: Well you see Naughty, CT's need to win the round = all the T's need to die. So complicated orders are more than welcome to the CT's.

Then just make a damn map with cells and wall then, make complicated orders to go to the wall so they all die and not play the games on the map. That's all jailbreak is 90% of the time.

Then just make a damn map with cells and wall then, make complicated orders to go to the wall so they all die and not play the games on the map. That's all jailbreak is 90% of the time.

You are so wrong.

It is 30 seconds of CTs arguing with each other over who is warden.

30 seconds to give a simple order or taking one step out of cells.

2 minutes of the CTs chit chatting about nothing.

1 minute of giving a really complicated order and then killing off 75% of the Ts.

2 minutes of arguing with everyone of why it was valid to kill everyone.

4 minutes of telling the remaining Ts to stay put while you hunt down the rebellers.... unsuccessfully.

2 minutes to play a game to kill off the Ts so there is 2 left and 1 rebeller.

2 minutes to fight and eventual give Dual LR.

1 minute for the rebeller to argue he wants to come out and be pardoned.

2 minutes for rebeller to actually come out

3 minutes for another game to kill off 2 Ts.

2 minutes for the last T to give his LR

10 minutes for CT JDay.

You are so wrong.

1 minute of giving a really complicated order and then killing off 75% of the Ts.

4 minutes of telling the remaining Ts to stay put while you hunt down the rebellers.... unsuccessfully.

10 minutes for CT JDay.

bout how it works

You are so wrong.

10 minutes for CT JDay.

JB certainly increases your patients. I never really notice how long it's been though. I'll make sure my map has lots of simple games that can kill a lot of T's.

Well the issue is that when a warden does try to play a game. Some ass hole t decides to ruin it. And you know what happens? Some other ct gets it and plays first/last reaction. This results in mass rebellion or majority of the ts getting killed.

I admitt there are some orders that I do to kill off some people. But I only maybe do it once or twice. Or if I keep getting killed cause some t wants the fame of killing warden, this in turns causes me to rage and killwhore. Which this happens alot cause I am not like most wardens and hide while giving orders >_>

You know what's funny, one game in the whole list, bout 10% even less, oh 90% not using map games, I was actually right? Fuck Yea! And usually the game is trivia. Which isn't on the map.

I've (very fucking suprisingly) seen a decline in the amount of trivia played, but an increase in other "douchebag" games such as last/first reaction. I feel that the guy who said 1 t kills the warden and ruins it for all is correct, but if there are no rebellers then it loses much of its fun value (paradox much?)...

I've (very fucking suprisingly) seen a decline in the amount of trivia played, but an increase in other "douchebag" games such as last/first reaction. I feel that the guy who said 1 t kills the warden and ruins it for all is correct, but if there are no rebellers then it loses much of its fun value (paradox much?)...

Last/first reaction banned agian so that is over with, dodge the bullet is actually good now that we have limits, also Naughty I believe you used to do orders like "Take one step out face your back to the cells and freeze, withn no d/d." Killed so many and unfortunatly got many others freekilled. My belief with the first commands are that if there is a chance that a ct could screw it up then don't do that command, killing all t's at the cell should not be the goal.

I meant that used to be Naughty's starting orders. I really don't remember you on JB a lot so I can't remember what your signature command is.