Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChosenOne2000

Pimp my Pic (Shoop my shit)

I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did when I saw that pic.

I'm maxed out on rep again for the next 24 hours....well, I guess I'll look for more deployment pictures

So ehh. Someone want to explain to me...

One sec, I'll find a link to show you a taste of what staff had to put up with.

EDIT::

I couldn't find it, Coin must have deleted it-- but Mindfreak posted this up on his Visitor Messages one day:

Hey heard that you all are looking for a new ADV and i believe that i would be a great asset to the UV community, because i do all i can to keep the servers from getting out of hand and keep hackers from ruining the servers. Also i have admin in 3 servers and working hard and good. I have many people who respect me and like me. I hope that you will put me in for ADV.

He would also constantly message staff and remind us of his veteran status, and say that's why he would make a good ADV, and how he should get free admin because he was in the Marines, etc. He was a kiss-ass worse than Renji, as retarded and annoying as Towliban, and felt he was more entitled than Zeus felt about himself.

OK, here is a pic of my 1SG, my Co CDR and me (left to right) serving Thanksgiving dinner to our troops in Kuwait prior to crossing into Iraq.

ao45co.jpg

Me pissed off sitting on a bench when I was told I was on the advanced party to Iraq from Kuwait.

34oa554.jpg

Have at it

OK, here is a pic of my 1SG, my Co CDR and me (left to right) serving Thanksgiving dinner to our troops in Kuwait prior to crossing into Iraq.

ao45co.jpg

Me pissed off sitting on a bench when I was told I was on the advanced party to Iraq from Kuwait.

34oa554.jpg

Have at it

Dem eyes in the 2nd pic.

And dem lips.