Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

Expertise Suggestions

Hokai guiz just slam expertise suggestions in here.

Limits:

• NOT OVERPOWERED >:ZOIPDOZX*KDM()Z*SM
  • 1 good thing per race
    or
    2 little things per race
  • MUST link in with the race itself, nothing like evasion for orcish horde or flamethrower for human.
  • Please try to suggest for lesser played races
  • I will not add expertise for a lot of the starter races, Default or Shopkeeper.
  • Expertise is to take place over the levels 60-100 on races.

Other shit when I think about it??

Orcish Horde- level 65-70 - Battle Cry- You yell and enrage your team causing them to be reckless (+3% & +1 dmg per level but -2hp and 3 armor per level)

Psycho Mantis- Level 70-80 - Memory card scan - So it seems the enemies been playing CSS, but its all good your a pro. (+2% evasion per level with a +5% chance of happening)

Malevolent Spirit + ghost-Level 60-, theyll have the same but ghosts will be weaker,Smoker Shmoker,People told you to stop, but you never listened.(As MS you have a 30% chance to spawn with 5 smoke nades and 1 HE nade, as Ghost you have a 45% chance of spawning with 3 smoke nades.)

Mad scientist-55-60- Finally went to far....-You've done it, youve recreated life, how will this turn out? Are you sure this was the right thing to do?(+15% chance of respawning per level and + 1 amount of times you can respawn per level)

Takeno: Longjump

Ghost: Flashing Invis

Master Sniper: Headshots automatically refill your magazine

Molecule: When you successfully evade a knife attack, you gain speed (Impulse?)

Akroma: +Speed Aura for allies

Shinobi Akuki: (If possible) One chance to throw your knife OR All back skin, to hide in the shadows

Succubus/Incubus Hunter: +skulls when attack with the knife

Lurker: Ultimate immunity

Lord of the Pit: +Skulls when you get a headshot

Eradar Sorc: When shapeshifted you may steal HP

Devil's Agent: Increase total HP from 100-125/150

Boros: .1 speed per 10 levels from 60-100

DO IT

also

Infected: 10 extra hp per level from 60-100

Archimonde: 25% chance per ten levels up to level 100 to do double damage

Kirin-Tor: 100% chance to spawn a shotgun that deals +1 damage every 5 levels. only works on shotgun

Terrorist (OR WATEVA ITS CALLED NOW): +10 rounds per level in AK-47. and at 100 +500 dollars to ransom

Machine Gunner: Super Yiyas Bullets for last ability at level 60 (does double the mind blowing), Sticky Shells (Ministun for .1 second stun every 1 second for 4 seconds), Septic Bullets (Turns enemy model brown and poison damage doing 1 damage every second for 10 seconds), 100 ALMIGHTY YIYAS BULLET (10 times mind blowing)

:3

Nononononoono

no archimonde expertise pls

Its played enough as it is. giving it an expertise is giving even more of a reason for people to whore it. :(

And takeno is already pretty good as it is.

Plus it gets 2k extra per round so giving it longjump is like giving it a cash injection every round for other things to make it even better.

Otherwise some pretty decent ideas i think

maybe giving zombie 1.4x hp is sort of going overboard?

Lurker - 1 HP/level and 5% gun invisibility/3 levels both max at 30 HP/50% gun invisibility.

Flame Predator - x amount of bomb radius gain per level.

Infected - Base speed increased 1% each level; caps at 20-25%, HP regen +1 each level, caps at +20-25 HP.

Cheron, Cent Elder - increase life leech max 1%/level, caps at an additional 20%.

Forest Elf - +1 fire damage duration/five levels. Caps at additional 3 seconds.

Master Sniper - +1% extra damage with chest shots/2 levels, caps at +10% damage, first aid +1 healing/2 levels. Caps at +20 HP.

Elvish Enchanter- 20% chance to pheonix up to 2 times per round every 10 levels from 60 to 100 inclusive? People stopped playing it ever since priest came out.

Rakthos the Defiler- (or however you spell it)- .5% chance to slow enemy to -2% of base speed for 3 seconds for every time it procs every level from 60-100

20% is kind of low but considering shotgun procs for every bullet(i think) it adds up pretty well (or maybe even too much)

Elvish Enchanter- 20% chance to pheonix up to 2 times per round every 10 levels from 60 to 100 inclusive? People stopped playing it ever since priest came out.

A bunch of races have the phoenix skill already; what would be cool is to provide allies within a certain radius with a barrier, allowing dmg to be absorbed by their armor instead of HP (or a percentage of it).

Lurker - 1 HP/level and 5% gun invisibility/3 levels both max at 30 HP/50% gun invisibility.

Flame Predator - x amount of bomb radius gain per level.

Cheron, Cent Elder - increase life leech max 1%/level, caps at an additional 20%..

Lurker already starts with 30HP now, so it would be boosted to 60HP - combined with 100% invis and 50% weapon invis this would be ridiculous. Regarding Flame Pred, I view explosion on death as cheap and a reward for failure so I wouldn't want this at all. What if its expertise boosted its survivability, such as +armor and enchanted chainmail? The Centaurian Elder's life leach is already strong, especially combined with the Shopmenu life leach (you can still get it, right?), so if this was to be the expertise we would have to restrict the Shopmenu item.

Lurker already starts with 30HP now, so it would be boosted to 60HP - combined with 100% invis and 50% weapon invis this would be ridiculous. Regarding Flame Pred, I view explosion on death as cheap and a reward for failure so I wouldn't want this at all. What if its expertise boosted its survivability, such as +armor and enchanted chainmail? The Centaurian Elder's life leach is already strong, especially combined with the Shopmenu life leach (you can still get it, right?), so if this was to be the expertise we would have to restrict the Shopmenu item.

I didn't know Lurker got it's health up to 30. In that case, I'd still go with HP as it's expertise, but no invis, going by that.

Flame pred, I dunno. I find it's explosion useful in most cases, and I don't really see it as a 'failure' option, it's more of an ambush tool IMO.

As to Cheron, I'm just throwing a suggestion out. It's not really that high, but if you wanna see high, wait till RPG General is public lol.

Samurai fox golden tail( or w/e )- level 65-75- Teammates in a 30 foot radius take -1 dmg every level. cuz there always teleportin around its not super OP

Phyrexian Mercernary- level 45-50 - Tmp gets an extra 3 bullets per level, is able to zoom in(about ak's sniper ult on its 3rd skill point or so) and has a 5% evasion chance.( Evasion and zoom never change )

Samurai fox golden tail( or w/e )- level 65-75- Teammates in a 30 foot radius take -1 dmg every level. cuz there always teleportin around its not super OP

Why would it's expertise do damage to it's own teammates?

oh oh, How about Flamethrower for my Human??? Isn't that be a great idea?

Let see who didn't read Yiyas's post at the first page. hahahaha

Woops, i meant the teammates took 1 less damage per level for a maximum of 10 less damage per shot. as this race is always porting and it has such a short range it would only be OP on small maps.

Rebel - at lvl 50 gain an extra 500 from ransom and based off of what I know, ransom doesn't deal dmg when the person being ransomed has no cash. and from 40-50, gain 1% extra chance to mole.

Vigilante - at level 50 spawn m4a1 with enchanted 50 clip and ultimate refills it to 50 and you spawn with one more hegrenade and flashbang, totaling 3 hegrenades and 4 flashes.

Keldon Warlord - at level 45, steal an additional 200 cash and gain 5% extra chance to steal.

Troll of Jihad - At level 80, gain an extra 2 seconds on ultimate.

Hey guys, you're supposed to be buffing races nobody plays. Not archimonde, takeno, master sniper, etc...

Ghost: Life Steal (like a free mask of death) or at 80-100

Devil's Servant: +1(or +2) max hp per 2 levels. Starting at 60 going to 100. (Max hp is 120/140 now)

Default: +2k on respawn :3 at 150 levels (Hey why not? Orc Horde has expertise!)

Doppleganger - higher freeze time? at level 100-120 gets freeze shot at .5 or .75 seconds

Ranger of the Woods - Increase max hp to 130-140 at level 100-120.

Terrorist - At level 60, you gain 50 hp if you are a Terrorist also.

CT - At level 60, you gain 50 hp if you are a CT also.

Archmage - I'm not sure if the Ulti cooldown is 1 second, but an expertise to make it that would be awesome.

Hey guys, you're supposed to be buffing races nobody plays. Not archimonde, takeno, master sniper, etc...

Ghost: Life Steal (like a free mask of death) or at 80-100

Devil's Servant: +1(or +2) max hp per 2 levels. Starting at 60 going to 100. (Max hp is 120/140 now)

Default: +2k on respawn :3 at 150 levels (Hey why not? Orc Horde has expertise!)

Doppleganger - higher freeze time? at level 100-120 gets freeze shot at .5 or .75 seconds

Ranger of the Woods - Increase max hp to 130-140 at level 100-120.

Terrorist - At level 60, you gain 50 hp if you are a Terrorist also.

CT - At level 60, you gain 50 hp if you are a CT also.

Archmage - I'm not sure if the Ulti cooldown is 1 second, but an expertise to make it that would be awesome.

Terrorist is Rebel and CT is Vigilante. Have you not been paying attention?

They don't need more life, they just need speed if anything.

Rebel - at lvl 50 gain an extra 500 from ransom and based off of what I know, ransom doesn't deal dmg when the person being ransomed has no cash. and from 40-50, gain 1% extra chance to mole.

Vigilante - at level 50 spawn m4a1 with enchanted 50 clip and ultimate refills it to 50 and you spawn with one more hegrenade and flashbang, totaling 3 hegrenades and 4 flashes.

Keldon Warlord - at level 45, steal an additional 200 cash and gain 5% extra chance to steal.

Troll of Jihad - At level 80, gain an extra 2 seconds on ultimate.

Vigi would turn into OP and I would whore it.

150 hp on a fully vis, no extra dmg, no speed race is OP?

lol... Incubus Hunter anyone?

And I know they've been changed, doesn't matter though, those 2 races need a little somethin something.

Keeper of the Grove - You can now regen to 175 hp You regen an additional 5 hp per 10 levels capping at 25 hp. (:

I'm all out of ideas but you should add expertise for:

Cheiron

Blood Mage

Akroma

Troll

Infected

Incubus

Selene

Zeus

And all the other lvl 100+ races I got. D:

Vigi would turn into OP and I would whore it.

lol, yeah, but think of it in a different way. It becomes so much easier to become banned from spamming nades so you sure you want to whore it at the chance someone may demo you and get your levels resetted or banned?

Incubus Hunter- level 60-70- You are unsure of what the enemy is planning, so you pack some extra supplies. Gain 1 of each nade ((first its He then Smoke then Flash)Max of only 2 of each nade) An additional +2 damage every 2nd level so +10 dmg at end, Get kevlar ( no helmet ) and at 70 you get the helmet, and Nightvision. That should make it fun maybe.

The Infected- level 120-130-Learning the basics- Being the smartest zombie around, you've learned to use some items as weapons. Unfortunately, gaining one ability has made you lose another, guess you arent so smart after all. Damage with melee increase, left click attacks faster and right click attacks slower, unfortunately youve forgotten how to move properly so youll be slower. -1% speed per level and then -6% at level 130. thatd be a -15% movement speed. attack speed is gained at level 130 and doesnt change. (similar to that race that would burrow and had very little hp)

So what do you do if you dont like the expertise of zombie?

and no, nobody suggest extra nades, plz. i dont want to see whole new thread on nade spamming again.

Sign in to follow this