Sign in to follow this  
Shotgunsnipa

old/new fags when's the cut off?

sG was never good. Only a newfag would say that.

UV on the other hand...

yet i've been around on the servers for over 3 years.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Lesbian dad should tell us who the newfags and oldfags are, or in his words, the alphas and the skuzes.

TahsinGeo.

Yessss. I miss that guy. D=

He got vac banned. That other guy that sounded funny still plays on noob galore, but they banned me. I think his name was shippo or some shit (not the jailbreak shippo). He always used a p90. FUCKIN CANT REMEMBER HIM.

Ill repost this for you, if you know who LordsOfDogTown was, and he was the leader when you joined. Then you are an old fag, everyone after that and only dealed with P2/Bios, you are still a new fag in my eyes :P

lordofdogtown

it was singular

actually I think, if you were in the clan when it was a halo clan, then you are an oldfag, any of that CSS bullshit, then you're a newfag

Lol i remember being in halo clans. I was in 777 with the leaders that were literally a bunch of 30 year old boyscouts.

And sG was never good. The "good" that this clan had died when sG was born.

Guest Horny©at
i'd say anybody who signed up before mid-2008.

Not necessarily though, I use to play REALLY long ago under a different name and didn't sign up. I remember a certain "someone" who made me crack up spamming Metal gear solid noises in zm super long ago; I find it scary I still remember that.

Lol i remember being in halo clans. I was in 777 with the leaders that were literally a bunch of 30 year old boyscouts.

And sG was never good. The "good" that this clan had died when sG was born.

Ahhh fuck I remember those EvO days, shit was fun.

Ahhh fuck I remember those EvO days, shit was fun.

Fuck yeah, [777],EvO,(AoG),all those other halo clans,good times. Then me and you joined <-PM->.

Then i left PM and you followed me into UV :P

Not necessarily though, I use to play REALLY long ago under a different name and didn't sign up. I remember a certain "someone" who made me crack up spamming Metal gear solid noises in zm super long ago; I find it scary I still remember that.

You are just a general fag. shut up.

Oldfags will remember hornycats multiple clan applications.

Would I be considered an oldfag or newfag? I was around when we had the deathmatch warcraft server and zombie mod was epic with people DJing. When Cassboys was in the complaint department every other week for whoring.

I think I am a newfag actually.

I started in eGO and xF haha. I actually used to play in xF with Cass and he got banned there. I got banned there too actually. Bunch of old guys ran that shit. I also was in a clan with JDDZip for a while (Cry me a river/ cmar). Pretty sure he was around when Cass played in xF too. Good times.

I wish I had been around when UV was during Halo. I had it on Xbox and PC. (PC Halo was so fucking fun. Miss that pistol and blood gulch)

Would I be considered an oldfag or newfag? I was around when we had the deathmatch warcraft server and zombie mod was epic with people DJing.

I miss that so much. Awesome times.

No, if you know who LordsOfDogTown was, and he was the leader when you joined. Then you are an old fag, everyone after that and only dealed with P2/Bios, you are still a new fag in my eyes :P

Does it count if I played ZM during that time but didn't join the forums yet?

You are a bakla.

And you are mexican

To answer the OP's question...

There are oldfags and there are newfags...no inbetweenfag

Every oldfag will acknowledge another legitimate oldfag and laugh at a newfag claiming to be an oldfag.

newfags are newfags until a majority of oldfags determine that they are no longer newfags.

some are just general fags and never new or old. e.g. ----> Hornycat