Sign in to follow this  
Freekiller #3

PAYPAL BEING HELD HOSTAGE

so nobody on staff said anything when he just went ahead and promoted lopez? sounds like a similar move.

edit: it's about time for a god damn digest explaining this fiasco. if not we need a god damn digest.

Here's your Digest:

Longcat resigned a few weeks ago and had some words he wanted to put in the Digest, whenever it came out.

[words here]

Hobo, fatb0y, and ted were all kicked out of staff. Hobo was kicked out for inactivity, fatb0y and ted were kicked out because "we" don't like them. Currently looking for new staff.

Apparently, WCS2 is working again. Ask the black man for the IP.

Velpa is a furfag, but you all knew that.

Renji tried to apply for the clan. It was lulzy.

We're opening black-ops servers when it comes out in november. Don't buy Halo, buy black-ops.

Jason is working on something super-secret that probably 1/4 of you know about already.

Uh... What else...

Oh, all admin purchases are going through Coin again. Don't message Church any more, message Coin.

/digest

Coinstar wanted to make Lopez and Elmo staff.

Only one of those is a lie.

Chaos, to respond to your Xfire message-- fatb0y was removed for no good reason, he's been working diligently with Jason on his new project so it definitely wasn't for inactivity.

Also, contract killer is the only "newbie" that kept his staff position.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/34748-I-think-its-time-for-a-community-digest?p=441869&viewfull=1#post441869

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/34748-I-think-its-time-for-a-community-digest?p=441931&viewfull=1#post441931

EDITS:

We aren't getting black-ops servers. Black-ops dedicated servers are only available through Gameservers.com, which sucks dick. Also, Contract Killer stepped down as Advisor. I believe blob is an RO again, according to Jason's most recent post. Not 100% on that yet.

Also, I'm promoting TTD to Advisor. I'm a JCS and you all can suck it if you don't like it. I wish this last line were true...

P.S. - I told you guys two weeks ago Lopez was considered as staff by Coin. You thought I was joking :)

A few of us wanted to make Elmo RO to troll the ROs. Coin was not one of the few, so that part was the lie :P

I wouldn't of been trolled. All the times I've played with him or talked to him have been positive.

P.S. - I told you guys two weeks ago Lopez was considered as staff by Coin. You thought I was joking :)

you should have made a new thread two week ago. guaranteed if more people knew about the choices for new and reasons for removals of previous staff people wouldn't have raged so much. people can read the news and want to be informed, they just don't want to have to dig for it.

so you did, no one saw/took it seriously. it's moves like this that make me see no difference in the current leadership. fucking floradoras.

you should have made a new thread two week ago. guaranteed if more people knew about the choices for new and reasons for removals of previous staff people wouldn't have raged so much. people can read the news and want to be informed, they just don't want to have to dig for it.

so you did, no one saw/took it seriously. it moves like this that make me see no difference in the current leadership. fucking floradoras.

Logic. Reason. Stay Alpha.

And then you see his forum posts and general idiocy. I swear the guy has downs.

What I post does not affect decision making. Like for example poker. I know for a fact you wouldn't think I make it to final 2.

Also Ted just a little bit to think about to make you rage a bit.

Lopez qq about you, you get vent admin taken away

He came to me with complaints about how some things were done.

Lopez qq about you, you get advisor taken away.

Chicago Ted: You've Been Trolled.