Sign in to follow this  
tex1an2

Lopez advisor? WE BE PEACIN'

Pussy. I just dont get why you would leave, i mean give him a chance. Then again its been a long time since ive seen you log on a server so maybe something else has to do with your decision.

You're leaving for the sole reason of Lopez. That's suppose to be an insult or something? If anything, that'd just boost his ego. Good job sticking it to the man.

You're leaving for the sole reason of Lopez. That's suppose to be an insult or something? If anything, that'd just boost his ego. Good job sticking it to the man.

And? Not my problem anymore.

Pebbz for advisor.

Pussy. I just dont get why you would leave, i mean give him a chance. Then again its been a long time since ive seen you log on a server so maybe something else has to do with your decision.

QFT

Man the fuck up, instead you're going to whine and cry like a little bitch? On top of that, you leave?

QFT

Man the fuck up, instead you're going to whine and cry like a little bitch? On top of that, you leave?

I LISTEN TO ANYTHING EVERYONE TELLS ME!

In all honesty, I don't see why we can't give it a bit to see how it turns out. Granted I don't really like the all of a sudden choice that was made, but to just leave due to it seems a bit over the top.

Can't stop you guys though if you really want to leave.

So when a change happens that you don't like, a change that hardly effects you or anyone at that, you leave just like that? Lopez being advisor isn't the end of the clan. Now if you happen to give advisor to someone like Psycho....Then fucking hell everything would go to shit.

Guys, guys. Put yourselves in their shoes. A person they furiously hate and despise has gotten a position of power over them. Even if that person has done absolute no harm, their burning hatred ignores this and their insides scream that they must depart from this horrid situation. It's all rational when you think about it.

Guys, guys. Put yourselves in their shoes. A person they furiously hate and despise has gotten a position of power over them. Even if that person is ANNOYING, their burning hatred makes total sense. It's all rational when you think about it.

Fix'd