Sign in to follow this  
blob

Top Terrorists Ranking FOREVER

Zach, you are one of the most important parts of the rebellion. You running into all the CTs randomly provides the distraction needed for 5 other Ts to run into vents or just do some other general form of rebellion. I tip my hat to you, sir

I put forth a team effort, if that involves me dying so we can win the round. So be it.

Thats what i used to do lol, my aim sucks so i just try to take out a CT dumb enough to get close then throw the gun into a crowd.

Generally camping is one of the best forms of rebellion. I remember camping in the pool on space jail, switching from showers to pool to showers. Such fun.

Thats what i used to do lol, my aim sucks so i just try to take out a CT dumb enough to get close then throw the gun into a crowd.

And your sacrifice is appreciated, I just get lr and get all my kills, and if I don't win the challenge I kill the nearest ct...don't know how many times I've lost a contest turned around and jump knifed a ct in the back.(or head don't know if both are one knife kills)

Or you could not be a faggot and just rebel in the first place. True rebellion should depend on your choice, not on whether or not you lost a game of trivia

Loosing a game could be part of it. You've been meaning to rebel the entire round but you haven't seen any good opens to rebel. So you go on with the round but loose a game, therefore you are forced to rebel although you could stay there and die anyways.

One of the best times to rebel is after you've won a game, because that's when you're expected not to strike.

Alright blob, now pick 5 terrorists to die. Ok kill that guy, and .... blob went into the vent.

Works every time.