Sign in to follow this  
blob

Top Terrorists Ranking FOREVER

Woa back when i actually played i had wind scores almost every game. BOOOOO BLOB BOOOOOO my stats are probably bad though now that i think about it probably 20,000 suicides.

Yeah Puff is hidden too. If he and daniel unhide it'll change.

Errors you better but not enough time on T since gameME change.

It was 1000 kills and 5 days as T.

Looks good however why is meowmix not on there I personally have witnessed him give over 9000 cts aids by committing suicide on them. Also I want to be on a list damn it make on with top ten least effective ts ;)

K changed my formula.

Right now it is Terrorist KDR * (Total Knife Kills/Total T time played)

You have the overall killing factor of a terrorist. Then, since a knife is the most used terrorist weapon, (and since gun stats are for both teams), it's safe to say 95-100% of all knife kills are from terrorists. So total knife kills over the time played on T (how much you rebel, successfully). And boom number.

Fun stuff, cause I've been up 24 hours.

Wind and Errors are the only 2 players with a 2+ KDR on T, n2f is 1.99.

Apparently I have the most knife kills over time.

Wind's 'score' is 10.68. 2nd place is 6.16.

EDIT: Falco, you have 8 days on T. Your score is 2.09. 10th place is 3.24. Rebel more.

This thread is to encourage rebellion, and to encourage sportsteen to rebel more cause he is good at it.

K changed my formula.

Right now it is Terrorist KDR * (Total Knife Kills/Total T time played)

You have the overall killing factor of a terrorist. Then, since a knife is the most used terrorist weapon, (and since gun stats are for both teams), it's safe to say 95-100% of all knife kills are from terrorists. So total knife kills over the time played on T (how much you rebel, successfully). And boom number.

Fun stuff, cause I've been up 24 hours.

Wind and Errors are the only 2 players with a 2+ KDR on T, n2f is 1.99.

Apparently I have the most knife kills over time.

Wind's 'score' is 10.68. 2nd place is 6.16.

EDIT: Falco, you have 8 days on T. Your score is 2.09. 10th place is 3.24. Rebel more.

This thread is to encourage rebellion, and to encourage sportsteen to rebel more cause he is good at it.

So i'm the second best t?! maybe i will a little more now :D

I disagree with the knife thing, like I usually go through a vent and get a pistol somewhere then take out a ct and steal their m4

Agreed. Many of my rebellions start with situations like getting to soccer vent on lego and killing them all with a usp.

Agreed. Many of my rebellions start with situations like getting to soccer vent on lego and killing them all with a usp.

Love that. I literally killed 7 aimless CT's strolling by the soccer vent, twas awesome.

I am happy at #7. I am glad I have been recognized for my many (fail) rebellions.

EDIT: I nominate Dojima for the badass terrorist category.

He had like a .64 KDR. Probably due to exclaiming when he will rebel.