Sign in to follow this  
Eaglewonj

Guess who has reemerged!!

So, school started back in September and I got totally swamped. Had no time for anything! PS3 and XBOX360 got dusty, haven't played any PC games in awhile. But....things got a little lighter and I am going to try to be on at least a little bit. Just wait till winter break, one month off, all zombie time. So tonight, I will be back on ZM to kick some zombie butt and knock the rust off. (I am rewarding myself for getting straight A's on my midterms)

So, school started back in September and I got totally swamped. Had no time for anything! PS3 and XBOX360 got dusty, haven't played any PC games in awhile. But....things got a little lighter and I am going to try to be on at least a little bit. Just wait till winter break, one month off, all zombie time. So tonight, I will be back on ZM to kick some zombie butt and knock the rust off. (I am rewarding myself for getting straight A's on my midterms)

EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE FINALLY BACK

EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE FINALLY BACK

Yep, didn't die or anything, just...school. Still have school, but must kill zombies...., must own noobs...

I think I missed a lot... gotta catch up.

Are you the Eagle that I played with on the HnS server sometimes, the one that was ranked #1 on it?

Doubt it, I only played a little on HnS and when I did, I was not #1.

OMG! I missed you eaglewon! *jumps on you and gives lots of xoxo's*

I hear you and bios are engaged.....sniffles*

Sign in to follow this