Sign in to follow this  
York

YORK IS BEST WARDEN

Yes, if best means being shitty.

I kid, i kid, you're allright. Some are better, and no one will ever live up to Warden Monkeh or that one Indian guy who used to play all the time....

Yes, if best means being shitty.

I kid, i kid, you're allright. Some are better, and no one will ever live up to Warden Monkeh or that one Indian guy who used to play all the time....

Freekirrer #3...?

He's in the clan yo.

No, not him, it was someone else, when i first got on. He had this thick indian accent, was funny as hell, also good warden.

Lol it was probably superfr33k doing his indian accent.

Honestly york, you aren't that good. All you ever do is either be warden and yell over mic or not get warden and spam the mic about raping our assholes. Warden monkeh is and will always be the best, although he's dissapeared recently.

Honestly york, you aren't that good. All you ever do is either be warden and yell over mic or not get warden and spam the mic about raping our assholes. Warden monkeh is and will always be the best, although he's dissapeared recently.

Nobody likes you. But then again, nobody likes us JB fags.

No, not him, it was someone else, when i first got on. He had this thick indian accent, was funny as hell, also good warden.

That was definitely Why (not sure if that's his full username). That guy made me crack up quite a few times.

"Spray your spray on the wall and if it tickles my pickle then you live."

Nobody likes you. But then again, nobody likes us JB fags.

Thank you for being a douchebag puff. Anyway i've heard slot about freekirrer being a better warden than monkeh but ive never seen him play jb. Ever since the Css update the servers been a bit dull.