Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

I got threatened by a redneck today.

just because u know where the vital arteries are doesnt mean ur a ninja and have the skills going around slicing them and getting "humiliation" (quake voice) on people you got a problem with. but thats just my opinion. also update us on what happens

Agreed with Foh. People park and drive like douchebags everyday being a trucker I get to see it more then most it would be nice if they didn't but that is not how the world works :). Imo just let it be. <3

just because u know where the vital arteries are doesnt mean ur a ninja and have the skills going around slicing them and getting "humiliation" (quake voice) on people you got a problem with. but thats just my opinion. also update us on what happens

Doesnt take a ninja to catch or dodge a 5'6" redneck wearing jeans and cowboy boots. I saw him the first day I put a sticker on. I'm not saying I am a surgeon, just that I have the knowledge if he starts it and the opportunity presents itself.

Agreed with Foh. People park and drive like douchebags everyday being a trucker I get to see it more then most it would be nice if they didn't but that is not how the world works :). Imo just let it be. <3

It shouldnt be the way the world works. This asshole knows what he is doing wrong and when somebody called him out on it he puffed up his chest and is trying to intimidate. Not going to just take that lying down.

However for every one ya correct there will be two more right behind him ya know so many inconsiderate asshats anymore

Rome wasn't built in a day. Gotta check people one at a time.

Oh sharkmage only someone as esteemed as you a loyola student would argue any such point. I would of just told him to come to the gym and sign up to box me if he wanted to settle this physically. After he was on the ground I would feel extemely satisfied I put a redneck down. As you are thinking of more weapon oriented violence I would avoid it assuming you are in fact not a boxer like myself or have any fighting knowledge. Calling the cops is a little much, but that is your call he really should just learn how to park.

Oh sharkmage only someone as esteemed as you a loyola student would argue any such point. I would of just told him to come to the gym and sign up to box me if he wanted to settle this physically. After he was on the ground I would feel extemely satisfied I put a redneck down. As you are thinking of more weapon oriented violence I would avoid it assuming you are in fact not a boxer like myself or have any fighting knowledge. Calling the cops is a little much, but that is your call he really should just learn how to park.

Yeah I didnt call the cops, I didnt want their involvement unless he assaulted me or vandalized my car. I sent the info on the truck to the Parking Services so they could ticket/tow him and they must have forwarded it to the campus police, against my wishes.