Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

I got threatened by a redneck today.

Two days last week I put an "I park like an idiot" bumper sticker on a big ole Dodge Ram truck which was grossly parked over the line at a parking lot on my campus. This is normally not a huge problem but he was in one of the nearest parking spots and managed to take up half of the aisle which you are required to drive down in order to exit the parking lot.

So today he did it AGAIN. I decided that instead of wasting another sticker on him that I would leave a note detailing how annoying it is and how very unspecial his vehicle was since it was obvious that his parking was by no means a mistake.

I come back from classes and find a note for me too! Evidently he had been watching and left me this note:

"Keep your hands off my truck. Your stupid little bumperstickers and notes aren't oging to change anything. up until now I haven't known who the dumbass was who was being a pussy and fucking with my shit. If you got a problem, leave your phone number and we will settle this like men."

So i'm going to leave another note and try to get parking services to ticket and/or impound his truck since he is in violation of two regulations. Any other suggestions?

That's pretty funny dude. As for what else to do next, call them parking cops and get them to give him a ticket. Just know if you do that he'll probably come after you for it. Got any brass knucks?

That's pretty funny dude. As for what else to do next, call them parking cops and get them to give him a ticket. Just know if you do that he'll probably come after you for it. Got any brass knucks?

Brass knuckles are illegal near me. But pocket knives arent!

Brass knuckles are illegal near me. But pocket knives arent!

fck that. get a butterfly knife or something. very handy. be careful not to fuck about.

Keep a baseball bat handy. (Brass knuckles are illegal here too but people still have em. They're just expensive as fuck to get).

orly? i found my brass knuckles in a parking lot. but they are illegal here too.

orly? i found my brass knuckles in a parking lot. but they are illegal here too.

Nice find dude. I looked into them a while ago and the two people selling them that I found were asking $100 for em.

get parking services to ticket and/or impound his truck since he is in violation of two regulations.

This. And honestly, call the cops on a non-emergency line, tell them you've been threatened, and just ask for advice. That way, if he does anything, they already know the story. My neighbor threatened me, and we nearly got her arrested, but we got what was essentially an impromptu restraining order - if she as much as walks on our lawn, she can get arrested.

Don't fight the guy. That's just stupid as shit. Just get his goddamn truck out of the way.

Nice find dude. I looked into them a while ago and the two people selling them that I found were asking $100 for em.

wow, didnt know they costed that much. mine are a little chipped on the top of the knuckles, but oh well, it will make them hurt more :)

This. And honestly, call the cops on a non-emergency line, tell them you've been threatened, and just ask for advice. That way, if he does anything, they already know the story. My neighbor threatened me, and we nearly got her arrested, but we got what was essentially an impromptu restraining order - if she as much as walks on our lawn, she can get arrested.

Don't fight the guy. That's just stupid as shit. Just get his goddamn truck out of the way.

Mhmm I won't unless he starts it. The parking lot is usually pretty crowded right before my class so I should be fine. But luckily with the note he left me, I have forensic evidence for motive if he assaults me or vandalizes my vehicle. However if he assaults me, he will be in for some hurt. As a paramedic student I know the location of every major artery in the body and could cut him in ways that would make him bleed out in the parking lot probably in less than a minute. Not that I would, I'd just do enough damage to incapacitate him.

Guest Fohacidal

How about you dont test your luck and incite peoples anger by pretty much defacing their property just to send a message? If that had been my truck and found out it was you there wouldnt have been a reply message you can count on that one.

How about you dont test your luck and incite peoples anger by pretty much defacing their property just to send a message? If that had been my truck and found out it was you there wouldnt have been a reply message you can count on that one.

And shitheads like you fuck up everyone's day for your own amusement and convenience, which is so fucking juvenile.

internet_tough_guy_-_because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_foot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_god_from_behind_the_confines_of_a_keyboard.jpg

Guest Fohacidal
And shitheads like you fuck up everyone's day for your own amusement and convenience, which is so fucking juvenile.

I never said I park like that, but being a douche like that doesnt solve problems. If its REALLY bad you take a picture and report it, end of story... shithead.

ok the sticker was a bad idea cuz those can damage the vehicle with a sticky residue. so u should have put a note instead of a sticker. so u kinda started it by not just telling a campus security guard first. that way he wouldnt have know who either

I never said I park like that, but being a douche like that doesnt solve problems.

If people took responsibility for their own behavior, then the sticker would be all it took.

Somebody once but an "I suck at parking" sticker on my car, and I just left it there, since I felt bad about inconveniencing others for no reason and it was a reminder not to be an idiot. It's still there, too.

Guest Fohacidal
If people took responsibility for their own behavior, then the sticker would be all it took.

Somebody once but an "I suck at parking" sticker on my car, and I just left it there, since I felt bad about inconveniencing others for no reason and it was a reminder not to be an idiot. It's still there, too.

Obviously you arent an angry redneck though or someone who cares about the appearance of their vehicle. I hate people who even use a single bumper sticker, its clutter that doesnt belong there.

Obviously you arent an angry redneck though or someone who cares about the appearance of their vehicle. I hate people who even use a single bumper sticker, its clutter that doesnt belong there.

You can stop raging now. The bumper stickers use low tac adhesive which barely even stick on the vehicle. They arent paper, but instead a vinyl which doesnt leave any pieces behind as a sticker on your dvd from blockbuster would. I wouldnt put them on a vehicle if they would case damage, that would be vandalism! I inspected the area where I placed the stickers today before I placed the notes, they are spotless except for all of the dirt caked on.

My bad on the double post lazzy, I was considering posting it in the Debate and Serious talk thread but I guess I accidentally submitted it.

Mhmm I won't unless he starts it. The parking lot is usually pretty crowded right before my class so I should be fine. But luckily with the note he left me, I have forensic evidence for motive if he assaults me or vandalizes my vehicle. However if he assaults me, he will be in for some hurt. As a paramedic student I know the location of every major artery in the body and could cut him in ways that would make him bleed out in the parking lot probably in less than a minute. Not that I would, I'd just do enough damage to incapacitate him.

Dont be a pussy. Real men use shotguns.Tell that to your artery cutting theory, though i am interested in seeing someone do that.

Dont be a pussy. Real men use shotguns.Tell that to your artery cutting theory, though i am interested in seeing someone do that.

The time you see someone do that, Is probably the last time you'll see them do that, cause they'll be in prison for god knows how long.

Have you looked in his truck? I know a lot of rednecks in my area and almost all carry a shotgun.... Redneck+shotgun>Paramedic+knife however if redneck+alchohol+shotgun<anything...just call the campus police just cause you could get him an inch from death and keep him alive doesn't mean you should, but it is pretty awesome.

Have you looked in his truck? I know a lot of rednecks in my area and almost all carry a shotgun.... Redneck+shotgun>Paramedic+knife however if redneck+alchohol+shotgun<anything...just call the campus police just cause you could get him an inch from death and keep him alive doesn't mean you should, but it is pretty awesome.

Windows were tinted so I couldnt look in. I would be absolutely shocked if he didnt have a firearm in his car.

I sent an email to Parking Services detailing the situation and got a reply back from the captain of the campus police lol. I had even told them that I would prefer if it didnt become a police matter. Oh well. He asked when and where the vehicle would most likely be found. As many police as they have roaming the campus, I wouldnt be shocked if he were to send somebody to watch around the time that I stated.