Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Turbo

Minecraft

looks like a level creator of sorts, only you work for the resources instead of having everything from the start, correct?

ok, there are 2 separate games, creative(the free one) where you have all the blocks unlimited, all you do is build and create things.....survival(also called alpha and you need to buy this one) is where you mine for resources, have items and can create stuff too, but it's more challenging but when you build something big with resources you created you feel alot more accomplished.

ok, there are 2 separate games, creative(the free one) where you have all the blocks unlimited, all you do is build and create things.....survival(also called alpha and you need to buy this one) is where you mine for resources, have items and can create stuff too, but it's more challenging but when you build something big with resources you created you feel alot more accomplished.

I was playing creative and it was pretty fun. I'm thinking about getting alpha though. Guessing it's worth it?

so they finally made server-side inventory, and you guys decide to delete the minecraft server...yay....if it's not deleted and someone knows the ip, send it to me please!!!

It was on the old wcs2 IP, but it was scrapped when they brought wcs2 back up.

Also, you sound extra mexican in the video

It was on the old wcs2 IP, but it was scrapped when they brought wcs2 back up.

Also, you sound extra mexican in the video

thank you ted, i was trying my best to sound extra mexican.

@pebbz, lol that doesn't look like a minecraft ripoff at all!!

We definintly need a server going on, I've been playing the shit outta that game. It's an EPIC time waster. I have already devoted a week of my life into that game!