Sign in to follow this  
Guest theffoh

Hello to all =(UV)= Admin's/ and Members!

Guest theffoh

Hey Fella's my name is D.J. Hoffman I am 29 years old born and raised in WASH D.C., I am A Staff Sergeant in the U.S. Army Infantry, currently serving my 3rd tour in support of our great nation, and Operation Iraqi Freedom. I am also a proud Husband and Father.

Just for you guys that dont know I am the Leader of the (uFo) multigaming clan. We are a very new clan and therefore do not have a community of players that know about our servers yet. And your clan has a awesome community and very popular servers. And one day i hope that my clan can have the same success in getting a dedicated community and having full and popular css servers. My clan has teamed up with your clan so we can try to achieve this goal for uFo together. And I am a very determined person and leader, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to get uFo on the map for CSS.

With that being said, I know that this will take hard work and dedication from both clans members, so as a show of thanks and respect to your clan and community for helping my clan out with this, I will be advertising your clan and website link on my websites homepage, and also I will be providing some financial assistance to your clan, so that you guys can improve your site with nice upgrades and addons, and hopefully by me doing this for you guy's it will help your website get up to its full potential.

To kick this friendship of clans off I have paid for you guys to get the upgraded paypal system, so that donating members can be recognized for thier contributions and support for this awesome =(UV)= clan.You will notice this addon upgrade on your website sometime between tommorow and Wed. And I will not stop supporting with this until you guys think your site is where it needs to be. So give your thoughts and ideas to your clan leaders about some addons you think would help your website get where it needs to be, and in turn they can get with me and i will help you guys to get this addons 1 at a time.

Also since we are ally clans you guys will be treated with the upmost dignity and respect on our servers when you are playing their, as will all other player's that you bring along w/ you to play on ufo servers. And if at any time you feel that you are not then bring it to my attention and i will fix any issues immediatly.

Well guys the two servers that we will be needing your help with getting popular are:

DM mod server: ip: 64.34.183.160:27015

24/7 de_dust2 & office server: ip: 64.34.183.132:27015

Also we are active with Cal-o and TWL so if you guys wanna do some freindly scrims with my cal or twl starters then im sure they would love to scrim with you guys and help to get both teams ready for the next season of Cal-0 and Cal-I.

Well guys i cant say how greatful i am to have you guys helping us, and i hope that we can return the favor to your clan in different ways in the future. Peace Out!!!

*Phoenix i will need you to send your clan's banner to me as soon as its done so I can get it up on our site. Please send it to this email: the_ffoh@yahoo.com and i will do the rest thanks bro.

Hey Just wanted to welcome you to UV's community ^_^. I had played on your CTF server MADDD FUN son I love it you will be seeing me on there often ^_^. Hope we can helpyou out as much as we can you guys seem like a fun buncha ppl to hang with.

Hey SSgt, make sure you get the fuck outta there safely. Welcome to the community. BTW I am a Marine Corps vet. Good luck in the shithole of the middle east. Get to Kuwait ASAP. I did my time, had enough of that bullshit.

Guest theffoh

Hey guy's thanks so much for the warm welcome. LOL and fox thats too funny, and yes ill be sure to keep my head down, i got to much livin left to do, to slip up now. Also fox around the 15th of this month go ahead and email me on another addon you guys would like to see on your site so i can start working on it 4 ya. Take Care fellas. Ill be seein ya around.

Contact info:

my xfire: theffoh

email: the_ffoh@yahoo.com

Guest theffoh

Lesbian_dad: Thanks 4 the welcome bro i am happy to be here!

fox_bios: Hey bro your new paypal system is up and running! I just made a small donation to ensure that it works, and yup its good so you can now track and know who donate's / Enjoy!

Guest theffoh

Thanx 4 the welcome Oreo, and im positive that our clans will work great together, and be able to help each other excell immensly in different areas ie: website uv, and server population ufo. among many other things such as scrims matches competeing and overall just having a GOOD TIME!!!

Hello theffoh, and even tho I don't belong to UV *anymore* I'm just gonna say, welcome to the alliance and I hope it all goes well. I hope to try out your CTF server soon ;)

Guest theffoh

Thanks a bunch guy's, and yes we do have a CTF server, the server info is on our website, or you can just hope into our vent thru the quicklinks on the site, and my guys will get you there. Peace out fella's..

Thanks a bunch guy's, and yes we do have a CTF server, the server info is on our website, or you can just hope into our vent thru the quicklinks on the site, and my guys will get you there. Peace out fella's..

hey we've met on your site, welcome to our servers and community

Guest theffoh

Yes we have Weed, and thank you again for the hospitality!!

Hey, sorry I couldn't introduce myself on your forums, I'll just say hello here.

Hello!

The fact that you're running a gaming clan while in Iraq already makes me think highly of you. Hopefully you don't suck (like some people here, ahem). :)

Never responded to me...

Lol jk :P

I still wish you luck tho. And watch out for all that crazy shit going on in the middle-easts man... good luck with that too

Peace out dude.

Guest theffoh

Lol yea fella's its great to be here and chat with a bunch of new peep's, and thanks for dropin bye our website, and posting a hello as well. I appreciate seeing all you guys in thier, and on our servers showing us support. =(UV)= members and community your awesome thank's.... D.J.

Guest theffoh

Thank you xrurkis, also im wondering guys if you get your servers going good and full tonight which im sure you already have, if you guys wanna float over two the 2 i have and help fill those, im sure my css guys would be delighted to hang out and play with our new clan allies, also if your in our servers feel free to hop on our vent so you can chat it up w/ us as well, ill give my css pubs again so you fellas know where to go:

uFo! CTF (DM) server 32 slots: 64.34.183.160:27015

uFo! 24/7 de_dust2 & Office 26 slots: 64.34.183.132:27015

Again =(UV)= thanks for your support with these server's. Also to get into our vent just click on the quicklink in the top lefthand side of the homepage on our website when you join on the servers, a quicklink to our website is on your guy's homepage of this site top center. but ill put it here too incase you dont wanna go through all that lol...

uFo! website w/Vent Quicklink: http://www.clan-ufo.net