Sign in to follow this  
Aero

Put an actual time limit, or at least don't exceed a maximum time.

No timelimits would be dumb for the rounds that end up being fun. I say ban trivia, simons says, and reverse. Boring rounds are over. Also maybe if the nonwarden ct didnt say IT IS A TARP more terrorist would die.

No timelimits would be dumb for the rounds that end up being fun. I say ban trivia, simons says, and reverse. Boring rounds are over. Also maybe if the nonwarden ct didnt say IT IS A TARP more terrorist would die.

YES, Ban the most oblivious boring games so that wardan's can become more creative to making jailbreak fun. Win win situation.

If only I had admin.......

I do tell admins to tell CT's to hurry the fuck up, but they're like "ok ok ok" and still drag along slowly.

Don't just say it, do something ABOUT it.

T's also need to make decisions faster such as LR and other crap.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A TIME LIMIT BUT HERES AN IDEA: START THE ROUND TIMER AT LIKE 30:00 SO WE CAN SEE HOW LONG THE ROUND HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR

BTW I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS IS EVEN POSSIBLE LOL

START THE ROUND TIMER AT LIKE 30:00 SO WE CAN SEE HOW LONG THE ROUND HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR

BTW I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS IS EVEN POSSIBLE LOL

Not possible. CS:S round timers are from 1-9 minutes only.

We should have a time limit for giving out last requests, like 1 minute max, if no LR were negotiated after 1m, slay all or kill the t.

My only problem with that is a warden who doesn't like a certain t can deny everything till the 1 min mark is up. They have the rule of 30 seconds without saying the lr and you can be killed. What I'd like to see is the ability of admin to pass the warden on to another ct. I've played with some cts who have intentionally made the rounds long or have denied every lr just to make warden mad. Of course this likely won't happen cause some admins will just abuse this.

If LR takes too long then the T should be slayed. If the delay was because of CTs then the next round should be a freeday. If the T purposely delays and then requests an outrageous LR(so if the T waits 30 seconds then comes up with something crazy) then a freeday will not be given because the T is trying to cause an automatic freeday.

Only problem I have with it is Lr's. I personally get rounds over as fast as I can. Butwhen an admin accept ct jday respawned 3 times and it's sportsteen every time, 25 other dead t's are pretty pissed off.

hey if the other ts would step up i wouldn't get lr every round.....besides i try and mix it up some i've started doing trivia for cts lr but then someone fucks it up and kills me....i don't like doing ct jday anyways :D

hey if the other ts would step up i wouldn't get lr every round.....besides i try and mix it up some i've started doing trivia for cts lr but then someone fucks it up and kills me....i don't like doing ct jday anyways :D

T's are always dead because I encourage a rebellion. If you see me on, you will see me rebelling every round.

But I always get those stupid fucktards that like to be goody2shoes and stay there and obey every command like good little prisoners.

wutabunchanubs

PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO REBEL!

Ontopic: Put a time limit on LR.

or get a !lr script.

I don't understand why we don't have this. Has MIA taken claim to that or something or people like the custom LR. If you have !lr script then why wouldn't people still be able to do a custom LR if they choose. It doesn't take away anything but adds and makes the admins job easier.

T's are always dead because I encourage a rebellion. If you see me on, you will see me rebelling every round.

But I always get those stupid fucktards that like to be goody2shoes and stay there and obey every command like good little prisoners.

wutabunchanubs

PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO REBEL!

Ontopic: Put a time limit on LR.

HAHA THATS ME!! But I've started rebelling if I can get a gun or see an opening. Really depends on the warden if I know a warden does stupid games then I try and rebel. I agree there should be sometime limit on some of the lrs, aka american idol and ct jday.

i just want to add in that there were no admins on at one point and i was mess around cause the ts suck and the dead ts just "RTV" the map and made us move before i could give lr to 3 ts

i just want to add in that there were no admins on at one point and i was mess around cause the ts suck and the dead ts just "RTV" the map and made us move before i could give lr to 3 ts

It's people like revoker who are gay and need to hurry the fuck up.

Either that, or restrict the ct's that take forever.