Sign in to follow this  
Aero

Put an actual time limit, or at least don't exceed a maximum time.

So I was playing jailbreak today because I was bored, and these fucking slowass wardens would either take forever to give an order, or make up ridiculous stuff.

I was dead, and literally sat there for about 15-20 mins waiting for ONE round to end. That's fucking ridiculous in my opinion.

It should be at MOST 15 mins.

Discuss?

So I was playing jailbreak today because I was bored, and these fucking slowass wardens would either take forever to give an order, or make up ridiculous stuff.

I was dead, and literally sat there for about 15-20 mins waiting for ONE round to end. That's fucking ridiculous in my opinion.

It should be at MOST 15 mins.

Discuss?

This has been happening alot recently and it is pissing every body off. There should be a time limit to 10 - 15mins at most.

i always push wardens to do stuff specially when there's more than 15-20 players dead..if i dont hear any orders for 25-30 secs and the warden is not dead id just tell em to do so. but if the warden hasnt gave orders for more than 1m then thats when i threat them to slay..and it always works..LONG ROUNDS CAN BE LONGER right? but they have to keep doing something thats fun...not just to play also watch..llololol

A plugin or whatever would be good for the LR's T's can still type the custom LR but after a certain time the T blows up. Now that will be fun.

Bad idea, it's far better without the LR menu, and the "blows up" part is a terrible idea.

A time limit, we can just put a rule saying "do not have rounds lasting longer then 15 minutes." and not enforce it.

Another problem with a time limit is that there aren't timers in-game as of now that are counting to 20 minute rounds, etc.

So when someone says "the round lasted at LEAST 40 minutes!" they could just be terrible at telling how long its been, and it could actually have been 10 minutes.

We should have a time limit for giving out last requests, like 1 minute max, if no LR were negotiated after 1m, slay all or kill the t.

There's a 30s rule... Once it's the last T he has 30s to give out his LR, if not, he's dead.... read MOTD.

Should set default round time to 9.

Put a rule in that says if no active game is being played by 0:00 then an irrevocable freeday is in effect. Otherwise CTs have 1 min to finish current game at the end of which if more then 2 Ts are alive then an irrevocable freeday is in effect. If 2 Ts are left then they get automatic dual LR.

Do you seriously need more than 10 minutes per round?

Should set default round time to 9.

Put a rule in that says if no active game is being played by 0:00 then an irrevocable freeday is in effect. Otherwise CTs have 1 min to finish current game at the end of which if more then 2 Ts are alive then an irrevocable freeday is in effect. If 2 Ts are left then they get automatic dual LR.

Do you seriously need more than 10 minutes per round?

I'm not really down for this. I have a feeling stuff would still get FUBAR'ed as is.

I'm all for allowing admins to 'assist' in speeding things up of sorts, or for finding some quick games that can get people killed faster.

Delete all the retarded safety barriers the Ts use, and allow CTs to kill Ts for questioning/instigating shit for the sake of doing it. Rounds will go 500% faster.

Delete all the retarded safety barriers the Ts use, and allow CTs to kill Ts for questioning/instigating shit for the sake of doing it. Rounds will go 500% faster.

I approve.