Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Cheshire kitty

Cheshire kitty's recruitment thread [Accepted]

She is arrogant, an attention whore, and a fail troll. She has no creativity and cannot rap or sing. She cannot write poetry and likes to plagiarize to make herself seem cool. Every lonely guy flocks over her for attention and she enjoys it. Her GFX skills are equal to a 7th grade art student. She acts immature on the servers and likes to abuse her newly aquired admin she got from a 15 year old computer hacker who has a crush on her. She enjoys trying to troll, but fails so hard at it, it seems like she is trolling herself. She loves to insult all the jailbreak fags when she plays bhop which involves no shooting in a FPS. She uses her being a female to achieve great success in coercing all the staff/ROs into enjoying her presence. She will most likely win "most unique" at her high school because that an award no one cares about and gives to the person no one ever noticed before.

So basically she will fit right in with this community. Welcome to sG.

Yes 8/15.

She gets trolled by loud noises on vent, so that makes her very susceptible because of my awesomeness. Anyhoozle, I don't mind her. She (pretends to?) hate me for some reason, but I couldn't care less.

9/15

BEED MORE VAG

(need more womenz)

other than some trolling i like her, she seems smart, dont think ive played much with you but ill look out for you on bhop if i ever go on it.

10/15

Guest Cheshire kitty

Didja vote yet?

:D
:D

Guest Cheshire kitty
Just chill, you have plenty of time b/f your app closes

Sorry i'm just so eager to prove you wrong ;3

Guest Cheshire kitty

an attention whore

Because i'm female, people give me attention, I do not seek it.

a fail troll

Hey, I pride myself in being a top tier troll.

She has no creativity

Whoa, everybody has creativity the only difference is what you can perceive.

cannot rap

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/34134-Community-Freestyling

Every lonely guy flocks over her for attention and she enjoys it

She gets trolled by loud noises on vent, so that makes her very susceptible to my loud and annoying voice. Anyhoozle, I don't mind her. She (pretends to?) hate me for some reason, but I couldn't care less.

She's like another beth kinda, she avoids attention nearly every chance she gets.

9/15

Her GFX skills are equal to a 7th grade art student.

tag wall incoming:

http://i.imgur.com/bZFMw.png

V4xii.png

pQS9u.png

2bE98.jpg

WZKgw.png

y4Kpd.jpg

fAHXi.png

fqgaz.png

SYLe7.png

QZyKt.png

sSpgA.jpg

Along with every sig/avatar i've used here except the "problem?" cat because that was freekiller#3

She loves to insult all the jailbreak fags when she plays bhop which involves no shooting in a FPS

WHEN THE CELL DOORS OPEN PLEASE TAKE ONE STEP OUT OF YOUR CELL TURN AND FACE YOUR CELL NO JUMPING NO CROUCHING NO FLASHING LIGHTS NO MOVING AND NO DETOURS OR DELAYS.

She uses her being a female to achieve great success in coercing all the staff/ROs into enjoying her presence

Whoa, just because my first friends are ventrilo people and half of those are staff doesn't mean.... who am i kiddin, u caught me.

She will most likely win "most unique" at her high school because that an award no one cares about and gives to the person no one ever noticed before

. He's mad cuz i'm stylin on him.

Welcome to sG.

Why, thank you. I love you too.

sup?

Odd compilation. You're like Beth because of the loud noises thing and some other subtle similarities. Plus, I can't really say Beth avoids attention.

You do seek it, your pride is misplaced.Creativity is the ability to create or is involved with the discovery of new ideas or concepts, or new associations of the existing ideas or concepts. Preception is a fair argument i will rephrase it to unoriginial. Forum rapping does not count anyone can rhyme given time. One person does not change what i said. Pebbz has the comprehension ability of a 10 year old. All those GFX a 7th grader could make. They all display simplistic designs and none of it is custom made. The Jb comment has no argumental value. Agreed with staff comment. I am not mad at all the fact you think so or assume makes you arrogant. Also, when have you ever styled on me please you have no style. If you wish to continue this conversation or attempt to make yourself look more pretentious let it continue elsewhere and not in your recruitment thread.

Guest Cheshire kitty

I was joking o.o

dont be so mad...

Guest Cheshire kitty

like... all trolling aside

I thought I made that post a a honest/joking/happy note.

o.O

the jb part being the only joke.

luv u bruh.

Don't allow Shadow's rhetoric and pontificating tongue sway you. His ill-mannered and beguile tone are no more insulting that a the velvet slap of a jilted whore, which as it turns out is quite painful when struck with the beastly hands of Howard's mother.

All in all, Shadow is right. You'll fit right in!

Don't allow Shadow's rhetoric and pontificating tongue sway you. His ill-mannered and beguile tone are no more insulting that a the velvet slap of a jilted whore, which as it turns out is quite painful when struck with the beastly hands of Howard's mother.

All in all, Shadow is right. You'll fit right in!

I VOTED YES. I LOVE YOU TEXAN.

I VOTED YES. I LOVE YOU TEXAN.

Caution: the post you are about to read is considered spam. User will probably be infracted for this.

Oh you sly devil, you. Teehee.