Sign in to follow this  
French_Guys

css script

Guest Cheshire kitty

he jumps

it turns for him.

lss = it jumps everytime he lands he turns.

Guest Horny©at
Basically a script is a set of commands

No matter how many times you say it, ignorant people won't understand that this is all it is lol. The script the TC is showing is just a set of commands, that whenever he presses his jump key it moves simultaneously left and then right, I guess you'll have to ban me too because I binded my shift key to "+left" to pre-speed and bhop in circles. I know many people who have a key bound to "+left" or "+right".

Also for those saying KAC is the work of god and it will stop all scripts, go learn a thing or two about scripting. I doubt most people know what scripts consist of.

ALL SCRIPTS CONSISTING OF IN-GAME COMMANDS WILL NOT GET YOU BANNED BY KAC OR VAC. Now if you're stupid enough to use openscript and lua and other outside exe. application like autohotkey, then you deserve to be banned.

The script TC is using is not bannable by KAC or VAC, personally, the script TC is using is a joke and a crappy ass script and would just tell him to learn how to bhop, scripts are never as good as the real thing, remember that.

so say bind spacebar "+left""+jump" is script?

Why yes it is, you got the point; it's a script, but also a set of commands. For example, in WCS1, every uses this: Bind <key> "say shopmenu ; menuselect 5 ; menuselect 6"

Now examine this, it's a set of commands provided by the game, now this specific bind is a set of commands but it's also a script to make things easier, instead of going to the shopmenu every time and pressing each key to buy a tome of wisdom, you can just press this little useful key. Now should we ban everyone who uses this...NO

Guest Cheshire kitty
No matter how many times you say it, ignorant people won't understand that this is all it is lol. The script the TC is showing is just a set of commands, that whenever he presses his jump key it moves simultaneously left and then right, I guess you'll have to ban me too because I binded my shift key to "+left" to pre-speed and bhop in circles. I know many people who have a key bound to "+left" or "+right".

Also for those saying KAC is the work of god and it will stop all scripts, go learn a thing or two about scripting. I doubt most people know what scripts consist of.

ALL SCRIPTS CONSISTING OF IN-GAME COMMANDS WILL NOT GET YOU BANNED BY KAC OR VAC. Now if you're stupid enough to use openscript and lua and other outside exe. application like autohotkey, then you deserve to be banned.

The script TC is using is not bannable by KAC or VAC, personally, the script TC is using is a joke and a crappy ass script and would just tell him to learn how to bhop, scripts are never as good as the real thing, remember that.

just because it's white, doesn't make it right.

Guest Horny©at
just because it's white, doesn't make it right.

Oh God, please kill it with fire

Guest Cheshire kitty
bind mwheeldown +jump is the only jump spam script you need.

this.

anything else that aids bhop i'm sure is bannable.

Guest Horny©at
those turning scripts are useless

the only one you really need is a jump spam script

i tried to write one in console, but that just gets you kicked for command spamming

Haha yea man. If you remember Counter-Strike 1.4 and 1.5, they used the +loop command which was there biggest flaw and they still use the +loop command in counter-strike 1.6.

You can write something along the lines of: bind spacebar "+loop;+jump;+loop"

those turning scripts are useless

the only one you really need is a jump spam script

i tried to write one in console, but that just gets you kicked for command spamming

bind "mwheeldown" "+jump+jump+jump+jump" LOL

Guest Horny©at

That doesn't work though. CS:S doesn't have the +loop command.

Scripts, prior to this whole KAC nonsense, were always allowed. Yes, allowed, not aloud, Turkish. Anyhoo, considering Sketch, Sex, and I started the bhop server, I'd like to think I know something about bhopping. Scripts were allowed but frowned upon. Good old fashion mouse was more effective in most cases. Seems like a bunch of bitching and moaning for no reason.

Unfair advantage? Please. Your inept skills give you an unfair disadvantage.

I have been bhoping for 2 - 3 years now. I get pissed of at these faggots that turn their scripts on and say o look im better than you and claim they dont have scripts. Also it gives you an advantage over the map. I mean although the little tracer things at the end of the map arnt that cool it gives the people in Bhop something to work for. Everylast scripter i've seen and got banned are are fucking douchbags that say they are better than everyone. So if i see you with scripts that give you advantage i will take a demo of you and will make a CD thread.

bind mwheeldown +jump is the only jump spam script you need.

it used to be all i needed, I could bhop like a pro, but now with the new update bhopping is impossible, valve claims in the new update that bhopping can be enabled or disabled through a cvar, I haven't set up a server to test it out in the beta yet

thats what I did, having that on my mouse wheel got me kicked pretty fast

Guest Cheshire kitty

I might also liek to mention scripters will finish the map faster than legit people.

this makes it more likely that the map will get rtv'd and the legitimate players will not get a chance to finish.

thus, making the entire time you spent playing the map useless until next time around when you have to do everything over again.

Here is my stand point on scripts. Yes some scripts are helpful. when they take away form the game like Bhop scripts do. like getting to the end of a map first. or when we use to have a time/jump counter it takes away from the game. if all you have to do is press one button to get to the end of the map. you may as well load up an aim bot and go play CAL. But hell thats just my opinion

so with that in mind. if you take away form the game by making something "easy". such as a hack or a script. its most likely going to get you banned.

I think some of you are overestimating the effects of scripts. Most suck. Hacks on the other hand..

no one was really complaining except kitty and this one other dude

Honestly it does give them an unfair advantage even how minor it is. Look everyone can do it but they don't because they're not allowed it mostly started with CAL when they first allowed bhopping but you couldn't use a script because it gave an unfair advantage just like if you were to aimbot. Think about it, it doesn't take skill to aim with an aimbot just like it doesn't take skill to bhop with a bhop script.