Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kursha

HEY ARMY GUY! TAKE THIS YOU JERK!

Guest Kursha

Dear [FoRcE]army_guy3,

I must say that from day one i have fallen for you. Your deep masculine voice drove me wild. I remember spending hours and hours sitting there just masturbating to your voice. It makes me so hot even to this day. cANDYMAN and i spent so much time together speaking about you planning of how we would come to canada and kidnap you. cANDYMAN has told me many many times that the first time he saw you you were riding a polar bear through the frozen tundra of lumberjacks. His penis was so hard it was about was about to burst. And i'm sure that if i had a penis it would have been the same way for me. Oh how we wish you were naked and tied to a bed screaming for us. Yama wishes to video tape us all as well. It shall be called "2 dicks one whale". I believe Blackie has already preordered it, as well as its sequal.

I know that you long for us as well, for cANDYMAN is black and you adore black cock shoved deep inside you. I know that your favorite fantasy is cANDYMAN screwing your ass as you watch the video of the man being screwed by the horse and dieing. It will be amazing to watch you. Blackie and i are already wet with the thought of it. Oh how Carty will love to hear of this, for he above all of us wishes to be with you.....as your wife.....forever....and you will be locked in the basement if you ever try to make a run for it. Blackie and Carty are waiting to be impregnated by you again and again making mini Knifes for you to enjoy abusing. Knife will love having little brothers and sisters to torment you with.

We already are prepared for when Cookie, Kamie and Asian try to take you from us. We have recruited Oracion, who will be the first to enter you ofcourse, to fight along side us. His penis is so large one cock slap will snap thier necks and you may enjoy raping thier dead bodies and we know you love to do. My oh my how much we love Oracion as well....just the thought of of naked an before us is orgasmic. We will use cANDYMAN's cum as maple syrup for your food, everything will be covered in his cum for you. We will use his sawzall dildo on you every morning at lunch and dinner and ofcourse before you are screwed into unconsciousness loving every single moment. You will never be lonley with us my dear sweet army.

Much love we will be seeing you soon,

Kursha & cANDYMAN

P.S.

Tabboo, my other love, says that he will be joining us and bringing his collection of dildos and nipple clamps and anal beads. Arnt you just jumping for joy ^^.

Guest Kursha
I do not know what is more sad, the sheer amount of time this took you to make, or the fact at how lulzy this is.

acctually didnt take long to make, cANDYMAN helped so it went pretty fast.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 PM ----------

TL DR

me and army arnt sure what this means

Guest Kursha
Lopez is going to be jealous

Lopez can join in ^.-

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

i miss candyman... me and him where bros

candyman says "i love him"

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

hide me

lol you know you love it.

Guest Kursha

really ted. going to ruin my love letter thread like this.

quoted before edit

Congrats... You've upgraded from trolling zm to quoting forum posts... You're working your way up in the world... Maybe next time you'll actually do something productive...

Like getting 62,660 points in zombie mod?

More like moderating zm for over 35 days in total... I would say thats more productive then what you guys usually do in zm...

Guest Kursha
no life

@ kursha I laughed so hard

am white kniting army, army has life its being tied to a bed for all the people mentioned in my letter.

thank you echo ^_^

Congrats... You've upgraded from trolling zm to quoting forum posts... You're working your way up in the world... Maybe next time you'll actually do something productive...

quoted before nothing happens