Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Guys White Sister

Quick Question.

i know i missed some ranges.

You could use a local root exploit if you had an FTP account, or a shell on the server. Other than that i'd assume you'd have to make a SSH bruteforcer. I never go through SSH unless i have an account and/or a shell on the server.

You have neither. And I don't have an FTP daemon installed. Waste of time. My upload is too slow to even get a benefit over SFTP.

Oh, and on top of that, you have to scan for my SSH port, which I don't have forwarded.

Then i don't really see a way in unless you were to have a upload.php that didn't check to see it i was uploading a .php. Other than that i can't really do much.

I'm not going to apply to sG it's a waste of my time. I have big plans for sG though. But these plans will only work if my friend pulls through.

Then i don't really see a way in unless you were to have a upload.php that didn't check to see it i was uploading a .php. Other than that i can't really do much.

I'm not going to apply to sG it's a waste of my time. I have big plans for sG though. But these plans will only work if my friend pulls through.

And by 'big plans' you mean you plan on raping the servers and website amirite? Well good luck with that hacker wannabe.

I'm not going to incriminate myself, nor am i saying I'm not going to. It's a realistic possibility but it won't happen.

If i wanted to rape the server's i would have, SlowLoris doesn't take long to take down a server. Big plans can mean anything.

My LightTPD server has nothing in it's web root. Also running on non-standard port.

Who is Clay? I've seriously never seen this kid in my life.

Clay, get off my tits. You're becoming the next sentenced (Sentenced being 'All up in my koolaid' all the time).

Clay is a cool guy. If you are nice to him. :D

Clay is a cool guy. If you are nice to him. :D

You don't even have to be nice to me, but I'm going to come out and call you a fucking dumbass if in your introductory post you say that you are a computer hacker. Also, you completely missed the point of Hackers are People Too. It's not about black hats... It's about white hats and the entire Open Source community. Not people like you, more than likely sitting in the basement (I know I am) in the dark, tapping away.

Nor is it about Red Hat, because that distro is shite. The entire goddamn RPM system is terrible, just like every distro running it. inb4 anyone who knows what fedora/centos is rages (crothers, jason and that's it. klark hates rpm too. :3)

Which friend has to pull through...?

my buddy Kevin. And that's all i have to say about the subject.

If you were to revoke my admin for no reason, and not give me a refund, then it's a different story.

I suggest you just stop posting on the forums before it gets bad. You are alright to play with in the servers, and an alright admin so far, but you are making things really bad here.

You don't even have to be nice to me, but I'm going to come out and call you a fucking dumbass if in your introductory post you say that you are a computer hacker. Also, you completely missed the point of Hackers are People Too. It's not about black hats... It's about white hats and the entire Open Source community. Not people like you, more than likely sitting in the basement (I know I am) in the dark, tapping away.

Nor is it about Red Hat, because that distro is shite. The entire goddamn RPM system is terrible, just like every distro running it. inb4 anyone who knows what fedora/centos is rages (crothers, jason and that's it. klark hates rpm too. :3)

FUCK

Do not even get me started on RPM packages.

Also: BGWS. You're the biggest script kiddy faggot piece of shit ive ever seen in my life. GL with your keyloggers and bruteforcing.

I've seen some pretty retarded people in my day of internets, and your the top of the retard list by far.

inb4 b&/5points

I suggest you just stop posting on the forums before it gets bad. You are alright to play with in the servers, and an alright admin so far, but you are making things really bad here.

Dude, he's just dropping subtle hints about an upcoming script kiddie invasion. Don't worry, will be okay!

FUCK

Do not even get me started on RPM packages.

Guy at the tech school tried to tell me that fedora is the best distro out there. And I was like, Have you ever used Arch? And he was like, what the hell is arch?

I walked away.

Dude, he's just dropping subtle hints about an upcoming script kiddie invasion. Don't worry, will be okay!

Guy at the tech school tried to tell me that fedora is the best distro out there. And I was like, Have you ever used Arch? And he was like, what the hell is arch?

I walked away.

I would have kicked him in the teeth.

I would have kicked him in the teeth.

No, punch in mouth, kick in head, go from there. That's the way I do, son.

He was totally the guy mentoring my final exam, bad idea.

my buddy Kevin. And that's all i have to say about the subject.

You're forgetting James.

stephen-yellin_f.jpg

He doesn't like it when you forget about him. Anyways, you have big plans for sG and I'm curious to how its going to turn out .(maybe he's making a chocolate cawk guise hehaw)

I'm surprised to say this but I like vendetta more than you.

Yes people, this is what happens when you start a thread in attempt to troll someone. you'd better be a damn good troll, or prepare to get raped by clay.

I could easily say, "here's the server's IP, and here's an admin account. It's running SM and is vulnerable to the exploit. Once you get in fuck up the server (Not the game, but the server itself)." Easily. I mean I could send people in here in 30 seconds. But will I? No. If you were to revoke my admin for no reason, and not give me a refund, then it's a different story. But anyways. Back on topic. If you vote no, then it's tough shit to me.

Edit: I was in the DR server.

@Clay

Internal IP's are like 127.0.0.1 (LocalHost) and 192.168.1.1 (or any variation). If you were to DDoS 192.168.1.1, or 127.0.0.1 you'd be DDoSing yourself. I know the basics and i know alot more than you do.

Give me your IP and i WILL show you what im capable of. Aslong as you say i can.

1. 2nd threat I've seen him make towards people

2. Why the fuck is he/she admining our servers

3. You ask who the fuck clay is. Who the fuck are you.

I know nothing about hacking.

nothing.

I can loic your ass thats about it.

buttttttttttttt

im about 400 percent sure you probaly shouldnt fuck with some of the people on this site.

they will fuck your shit up.

if only crothers was still around, that man would rageshit and fuck some shit up lol.

tldr;

dont fuck with the people here.

they will take a shit on your head.