Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thinkTWICE*

* thinkTWICE application (Denied-Inadequate Prerequisites)

Name: AJ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7036725

XFire: thinktwiceeee

Provide a link to your HLStatsX profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/4119

Microphone: Yes

Favorite Server: Bhop

Have you ever hacked in game before: No.

Questions or Comments: laidback and mature kid.

About Yourself: currently just a student, photographer and a skater.

Referral(s): sG | DJ Oreo [L1], sG | PuffTheMagicDragon

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it?

I would deal with it by just a simple mute, if that person rejoins the server by disobeying the mute and bypassing it, it will be a kick, If he comes in again playing music then its a 30 min ban.

Question 2: In the case of a hacker on the server you are in, what procedure would you follow?

Well first depending on which admins are on, in this case I'm still a recruit, so I would ask or go into the HG group and Add the adminstrators, then ask them to come ban this person. but in this

situation I would simply go record demos, capture screenshots and also that hackers STEAM, from there I can also report him to be permabanned.

Question 3: In the situation that you are being bombarded with people asking if they can join the clan, what would you tell them to do?

tell them that they need to visit http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forum.php for more information under the Clan Affairs/Recruitment section

Question 4: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Well because in a sense that most people are microphone spamming, I tend to try to scare them, if anything They will most likely give me attitude and be mad and also throw insults at my face,

but at this point I just record and capture their Steam ID for a ban.

Question 5: Why is it that you want to join the sG community?

The community is kickass, But some servers rarely any admins go on, thats where I need to go into my friends list and ask a HG administrator to come and ban this person in a certain server.

Question 6: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yes I agree with the terms and conditions.

Question 7: On average, how often will you play on the sG servers and how often will you be on the forums?

I play almost everyday when I get the chance to.

Question 8: How do you think you can be an addition to our growing community? What makes you unique from the other recruits?

To show that you dont need to be an asshole, just keep all your insults to me to yourself. but really it shows that sG only recruits mature people and not little kids who are happy for getting in a clan or becoming/gaining administrator powers on a server.

Question 9: Would you contribute to discussions made within sG and keep the topics civil?

Yes, I will also try my best to add some server adjustments suggestions.

Question 10: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

No I havent.

Oh alright, so does this mean that I gotta resubmit my application again in another 2-3 weeks with proper referral(s)? I have one but i'm not sure if he confirmed it yet.

nah all you need to do is get a referral from an adv i think or higher, like zachmanman, blob, fatb0y, chosenone, etc, you message them on steam or xfire then they send u the questions live or as a mail, you don't need to wait 2 weeks

Have a referral from a staff member......not me b/c I don't know you. Staff vote......then members vote. Read the instructions and follow past examples. As of now the best you can hope for from me is an abstain.