Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Guys White Sister

Hello. BGWS Here :3

Who says i haven't? Just because you can't see my IP doesn't mean i don't have access. But i don't. Yet.

adminaccess.jpg

Just to show you it's more than just a single html tag, while hiding the information that I want you to show me.

*edit*:

I'm leaving for the night, when I get home I'll check to see if you made any progress.. good luck.

Guest Black Guys White Sister

If you wrote the verify.php yourself then i can't really see any way around it. I did find a bug in some sort of verify.php which allows me to login with a cookie, but i don't think it applies to yours as it's self written.

Edit: Yeah it's written by you (I think) so the exploit doesn't work. If you were to chmod the page to 777 and md5 the user/passes then i could get in without a problem. But other than that I'm stuck.

BGWS: Hi, I'm a hacker.

sG forum people: No you aren't.

BGWS: YES I AM OMG *links screenshot of VB coding, supposedly a keylogger*

sG forum people: good job at taking a screenshot of some random vb code that you have no way of proving is yours

BGWS: DPL_PXl.jpg

sounds like a waste of time

Yeah cause its nice you hack for a hobby, but I didn't expect you to go all into it here. No one likes a showoff.

I waited like a year to post that I was on a TV show here just cause people knew me and would get a kick from seeing it. But I didn't post my achievements day one. Nor did I brag about it, its mainly just a coolstorybro.

Now I'm curious of which show you're on Blob, God damn it!!! I can has explination? :D!

Off Topic: Jessica Alba is a fucking angel. Rambo which movie is that sig from?

I was wondering the same thing, lol. Thats a pretty hott gif to be honest!