Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Guys White Sister

Hello. BGWS Here :3

Welcome to the Forums. I hope your not saying your a hacker just so you think we would be afraid and let you in. Thats not how it works. Just saying.

You guys OBVIOUSLY Don't understand where I'm coming from. I'm not saying "Accept me into the clan or ill take down sG forever". Nor am i saying "Call me a Faggot and you'll get swat at your house in 20 minutes". Both are realistic possibilities in a situation where someone did something that they were clearly in the wrong, I.e: Posting my Home address, Phone number, etc. Then you can expect the same thing happening to you. I'm not going to DDoS sG and take down their servers and deface your page. EVERY Clan I've ever signed up to I've noted I'm a hacker and what my specific skills are for the following reasons.

A) I Don't want someone to find out down the road, then turn it on me like I'm doing something wrong.

B) I Don't want people to instantly label me as a "Computer nerd that will take down the clan if not accepted".

C) Anything Else

Secondly, The only reason i said "I'm waiting for Mitch...." Is because (Atleast It's my understanding) That he owns the clan. Thus, He makes ALL the decisions. Whether any of us like it (I may be mistaken).

Third, I Honestly DO NOT Care if you don't like me. That your opinion. I Myself don't like some of you, Get over it.

Hopefully This clears things up.

Secondly, The only reason i said "I'm waiting for Mitch...." Is because (Atleast It's my understanding) That he owns the clan. Thus, He makes ALL the decisions. Whether any of us like it (I may be mistaken.)

Aaaaahhhhhahahahahahahahaha.

Lurk Moar kid, and go spend some time in the sun. If the first thing that comes to mind when asked to describe yourself is "I'm a 15 year old hacker", then you really need another hobby.

You guys OBVIOUSLY Don't understand where I'm coming from. I'm not saying "Accept me into the clan or ill take down sG forever". Nor am i saying "Call me a Faggot and you'll get swat at your house in 20 minutes". Both are realistic possibilities in a situation where someone did something that they were clearly in the wrong, I.e: Posting my Home address, Phone number, etc. Then you can expect the same thing happening to you. I'm not going to DDoS sG and take down their servers and deface your page. EVERY Clan I've ever signed up to I've noted I'm a hacker and what my specific skills are for the following reasons.

A) I Don't want someone to find out down the road, then turn it on me like I'm doing something wrong.

B) I Don't want people to instantly label me as a "Computer nerd that will take down the clan if not accepted".

C) Anything Else

Secondly, The only reason i said "I'm waiting for Mitch...." Is because (Atleast It's my understanding) That he owns the clan. Thus, He makes ALL the decisions. Whether any of us like it (I may be mistaken).

Third, I Honestly DO NOT Care if you don't like me. That your opinion. I Myself don't like some of you, Get over it.

Hopefully This clears things up.

OH HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NO!

You're thinking of Church/Junzou/Longcat.

@Golden

Lol, Dude i go outside alot, I Smoke, So i have to go outside, I smoke weed, so i have to go outside, I go up to the store, so i have to go outside, i go hang out with friends, so i go outside.

@Psycho

I've been here for like 2 days, I'm sorry i don't understand who build the clan probably a few years ago. Jesus christ.

Aaaaahhhhhahahahahahahahaha.

Lurk Moar kid, and go spend some time in the sun. If the first thing that comes to mind when asked to describe yourself is "I'm a 15 year old hacker", then you really need another hobby.

That's what he puts on job applications as well. I think when i apply to mcDonalds I will put "I'm a 15 year old gamer, currently a recruit for the Syndicate Gamers community" rofl

Smooth-eh You already know i don't like you. Why are you just making it worse. First off, if you work at McDonalds, You fail at life. Second, Stop flaming and gtfo.

why is everyone trolling this person?

You would think being friends with a hacker would be better than being enemies with one...

And if this person is lying and doesn't hack... then whats the danger?

I don't get it.

@Fat

I've already posted proof that i can code malicious applications and use them accordingly, So i guess that's about as much proof as i can give. And i fully agree, It's bad enough when you're an enemy with another hacker, but to provoke someone who's got more computer skills than you (Making a general assumption based on what you've all said thus fail) Is just unwise. Although I'm not going to take down sG because i dislike one person, or anything like that.

why is everyone trolling this person?

You would think being friends with a hacker would be better than being enemies with one...

And if this person is lying and doesn't hack... then whats the danger?

I don't get it.

I'm pretty sure people got the wrong idea about him, he's a pretty cool guy on the servers...

I'm pretty sure people got the wrong idea about him, he's a pretty cool guy on the servers...

Probably..

It's just that when you make a thread like this you're bound to get flamed. It's internet principle.

Although I'm still not convinced at all really that you're actually a hacker.. anyone can get ahold of some source code, open it in a compiler and take some sceen shots.

Also on a side note.. VB is a joke, any coder knows this. So even if that is your coding, then it's still "meh".

I know .Net is a joke, never said it wasn't, It's all i code because i don't have the attention span to learn C++ (Right now) and it's a simple language which is why i learned it first, If i could go back and restart from where i just started learning .net then i'd switch it to C++ in a heart beat.

Like i said if you want to Teamviewer me and look at my source code, then compare it to others, it's guaranteed that mine is 100% legit.