Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Donkey

DeadDonkey/Cwaff's Application (Withdrawn)

dont try to be like the cool guys

yes -7/15

Lol? I have played with this guy before and he is an idiot. Also, he has 200+ posts, so I am bound to at least seen one, and they are also idiotic. So far, your the only one who votes yes. GG

Vote is -6/15. If you're banned, your vote isn't counting. Their fault for getting banned as is.

It'd be -7/15 even if we included that rule. Don't see why his vote is illegitimate. When you get banned, do you lose all your clan membership privileges? Cause at the moment, ya don't. Shouldn't make rules up on the spot like that.

Edit: Plus, it's not like Freekiller can't vote no a day later.. I don't see the point.

We have run you through the gauntlet and you failed there deaddonkey. Usually people feel more sympathy for people when they're no voted with no reason but, you really fubar'd your chances with your rage posts.

No -10 / 15

It'd be -7/15 even if we included that rule. Don't see why his vote is illegitimate. When you get banned, do you lose all your clan membership privileges? Cause at the moment, ya don't. Shouldn't make rules up on the spot like that.

Edit: Plus, it's not like Freekiller can't vote no a day later.. I don't see the point.

He wants his vote to count, he can get over the ban and come here. Not going to do this whole "This person said no, so I'm going to tally it too" cause it'll spread. He can wait. If you're banned from forums, there's a reason, so if you can't do anything on the forums, why should you vote count if you can't come here and do it?

First off, I accidentally wrote diplomacy in an earlier post when I meant to write democracy. Went out to the cinema a moment after and was like "derp" , oh well, just counts against me, and wasnt quite meaning to come across as raging either.

It seems I deluded myself, into thinking id finally become at least known enough to get more than one yes, from tex, as it happens, who then changed to no - justified though, I did fubar it - anddd basically, im disliked hugely, so, really, good thing I found out now rather than later.

It seems where I went wrong was my posting, and how I acted and talked, which ive actually had problems with before. Sometimes I go too far without noticing, have it pointed out, and calm it down. Hopefully, you guys arent going to just keep thinking of me as I was here, and before now - probably an ignorant prick - and just give me a chance to at least try act more mature.

Aight? I will try applying again when I im not such an idiot.

Half a year or so.

Are you withdrawing?

You have 14 days to work on some of the things that people have said, why not wait it out?

No, I guess I wont, though the reaction will likely be the same in two weeks.

Still, its worth a shot. I said I'd be less of an idiot, and I will.

Hm, I guess I forgot to mention my idiocy includes my sense of humor, which is the core of my idiocy. So... yes, ill tone down the shitty jokes. Alot.

Edit: Okay texian, so, nevermind, rather than one yes, thats no yes votes.

No that's not so. El_Patron voted yes. And for the record, I admire your civility and restraint in your previous post. Shows your maturity. Sorry to put you through the wringer on that one.

Yes -8/15

Are you withdrawing?

You have 14 days to work on some of the things that people have said, why not wait it out?

Plus the staff revote.

True, puff, true.

But hopefully things will just go better in the re-vote. I take responsibility for acting all immature and the like in the month or so before this app...should have realised.

No -9/15. Main reason is what Ted said because of your forum presence. Also when your ingame your quiet you never type or talk. You seem to be different ingame and on forums conveying two different personalities. Where one is very shy and conservative and the other is annoying and immature.