Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

WCS2 Update

We have just gotten ahold of backups of the WCS2 racefiles, and a level backup from May 6. We're looking into getting a new engineer now, or possibly having Yiyas take over?

Question now for you guys: Do you want the level backup from 3 months ago loaded up, or should we just start over?

(Y) Yiyas (Y) hes a great guy.

i didnt play sG yet 3 months ago, but i think you should do the level backup just to be fair to the people that did play. :)

GIT R UP.

Which is more work? Because I choose whatever is easiest for the engineers. I don't mind starting over if that's what they want. Either option is fine with me.

awwww, such a good person :)

May as well go for a fresh start. However, I wouldn't do it until we get an Engineer for it. Yiyas is already doing a lot for WCS#1 so I'd hate to have him oveburdened with two servers that require a ton of coding/work.

I was so close to finishing maxing the races. :'(

Can anyone direct me to what I would need to learn in order to become a WCS engineer? We seem to have enough turnover in this department that I would like to learn how so the next turn over I can actually help.

Please do not reset the stats again. I’ve had to re do levels on this server three times now, and I know a few people who will agree with me on this. And I’m sure its going to cause much raging in CD about getting a few levels or getting all their levels back. If you are going to reset the stats Ill just stay at WCS #1, at least I’m not level 0, again.

if it wouldn't take much longer, then please save the levels and races. it's going to be a huge pain in the ass and take another month to sort it out, then would probably be better to wipe.

would it be possible to put back the races a few at a time as they get fixed? instead of 2 choices...... starting from scratch or taking longer to fix all the races..... how about fixing a few at a time and add them back to the server as they are fixed. To keep things interesting, maybe put in some new common/generic races 32lvls or higher to keep people busy who are maxed out

Start over. Most people agreed with that option in the other thread. I don't see why it's should change now. It would be WAY easier for the ENG to start over all the shit.

yeah reset the levels make everyone be semi close to each other in races and maybe knife master Iyedol and mgoon won't whore human all the time

god i hate every single one of those people... besides knifemaster, iyedol and mgoon...