Sign in to follow this  
Colt.1911

no balls restricted

i was restricted today for that gay ass rule. i cant seem to find it in the official rules that are stickeyed above. so...why am i restricted for it if it isnt a valid reason?

i dont even think this is a >rule< i think its a warning for little kids with a high pitch voice so they wont get picked on just by talking and i agree that its fucking gay that people restrict you for it

So this is the thread that someone referred to in his admin post...

I only tend to enforce that rule if the said person has no clue how to play as a CT. I'm more worried about these 3-4 brand new admins that have, all of a sudden, shown up.

My advice to you and the other new admins is this.... sit back, know the rules, watch, watch, watch, learn from us experienced admins, and then SLOWLY incorporate yourself into admining.

i was restricted today for that gay ass rule. i cant seem to find it in the official rules that are stickeyed above. so...why am i restricted for it if it isnt a valid reason?

Ya make sure just cause u have admin doesn't mean that the rule can't still apply on you.

hl22010-07-2411-49-50-74.jpg

its a server rule. if you dont like it, there are two eGO JB servers out there.

(When there are no other admins on i dont relly give a shit though)

Yes it is a server rule. Thanks raptor for the SS. People don't take a liking from taking orders from little children. These people usually end up talking to much and are fags, and don't understand the rules. I think that's why they are muted. Funny considering like 60% of the population is little kids

Guest Waffle
hl22010-07-2411-49-50-74.jpg

its a server rule. if you dont like it, there are two eGO JB servers out there.

(When there are no other admins on i dont relly give a shit though)

I guess I now have to enforce no teamflashing to disrupt gameplay and no one talking over another person. Oh joy, I get to slay/restrict people for doing these things now. Hehehehe, this will be fun.

OMG it annoys me so much when people say "no balls" i know what you are implying but seriously they have balls.

Same here. There're a lot of people in JB who, regardless of the tone of their voice, I would consider to be without balls.

I am older than 19, I have a high-pitched voice, but not squeaky prepubescent, but overall it is one of the more alto voices.

People can still tell that I am not a child, there is more to having a no-ball-drop voice than having a higher toned voice.

Also, if you really are that old and have a child voice, have your testosterone levels checked. It is very common for you to have low testosterone at your age and is better to find out and start getting treated at a young age or you could have many problems from impedance to mood-swings/bipolar disorder. It can also make you too tired to go out and play the paintball version of jailbreak and play on CSS. Or you can always do what a few of the so-called women of sG may do (don't hate me...) and just claim their girls and talk about girlish things and provide pictures of friends/siblings/random internet people whom which they steal their personality of..

Same bar rules apply, check the merchandise before you make a big purchase... :P

Guest Waffle
Guys, there are people like this in the world with high voices. Do not judge.... alg_jesse_eisenberg_headshot.jpg

He does have a Jewfro...

No way your 19 Ion your voice is not high pitched. When you hear colt talk you will understand he is below the age of 16. If not then i will be really suprised.

TO WAFFLE: HAVE FUN