Sign in to follow this  
xHoTsAuCex

So i have a question dont beat me for =)

Heres my story:

I am hotsauce i've been with the clan for a year and 2 months i was unable to post on the forums because my password was never given to me upon the switch. I got married and took a leave of absence i didnt look back to counterstrike for months, then i look at my credit card 5 months later and i got a bill and looked closely the charges for admin had been comming out for months without me having any idea yes i know this is dumb and its my fault but i've been loyal and have been playing on the servers for years now. Love this clan always epic lawlz, i just ask one thing i LOVE jail break but i get free killed and fucked all the time id love to get atleast a little bit of a charity and posibly rightfull even though it was my fault for not paying attention. Admin for just that server would be wonderfull i know if you do it for me or whatever you think other people will Q_Q and want it too but i think in this case i have a somewhat just asking in this favor. Love hotsauce........PS denied or not i still love you all =) and im a great admin i kept dr and wcs2 legit without fail and am always fair in my choices.

Not to be rude. You paid for admin. we did give it to you. its not really our fault you didn't use it. I will talk to Coin Star for you. ( Ill just direct him to this topic.) That is how I see it tho.

Don't really think others will complain if you get admin for one server after paying for 5 months of unused admin, but that could just be me underestimating people=p

I mean you NAP!=)

I understand that sir which is why i said that inside the post im really just wanting for 1 server i dont care about others im just tired of the free killing and all the bull i can hold a server down pryor to that people followed me like a flock i take care of buisness and am fair to all i dont care about special shit i just want to be able to restrict whos needed do your regular mic checks and yada yada yada its not a big deal like i said i dont expect it to be given to me but would be nice since i did put in probably over 200$ into this clan just because i love the servers and wanted to keep them nice..... And yes i know it was given to me and no i dont want a refund just a simple question about having admin for a bit just for a little compensation for 1 server the one i <3 most =) well it is since wcs is fashnickad..

Not to be rude. You paid for admin. we did give it to you. its not really our fault you didn't use it. I will talk to Coin Star for you. ( Ill just direct him to this topic.) That is how I see it tho.

^ obviously doesnt give a shit

I understand that sir which is why i said that inside the post im really just wanting for 1 server i dont care about others im just tired of the free killing and all the bull i can hold a server down pryor to that people followed me like a flock i take care of buisness and am fair to all i dont care about special shit i just want to be able to restrict whos needed do your regular mic checks and yada yada yada its not a big deal like i said i dont expect it to be given to me but would be nice since i did put in probably over 200$ into this clan just because i love the servers and wanted to keep them nice..... And yes i know it was given to me and no i dont want a refund just a simple question about having admin for a bit just for a little compensation for 1 server the one i <3 most =) well it is since wcs is fashnickad..

Tis true. You're one of the best admins around.