Sign in to follow this  
Epicsauce

Purchasing admin wont work?

Hey guys, I'm going to buy admin but when I presses agree and pay an error happened...

the error stated, "We were unable to verify your credit or debit card. To proceed with your purchase, please select a different payment method or add a different credit or debit card, then click Continue" But, everything is right and stuff...

could anyone help? Thanks.

Guest rw.Sentenced

You need to verify your credit card/debit card incase you dont have enough money in your paypal. Go to the FAQ and follow the instructions.

JUst note your error message and say what you want to purchase etc , just explain the issue to them and they should get it resolved.

Okay, logging a ticket.

Name: Milan Kravic

Card: 4685 2146 2626 1153

and no, ^ thats fake. xD

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Can't find the ticket place :l

paypal.com >log in > Look at right hand corner of website , it should say "help" or something (mines in Dutch so....:D) > see if any of these help you, clicking that help button redirects to a whole lot of problem solving shit.

Paypal and my credit card company are stupid.

Always different answers and stuff.

One says it got accepted on says declined,

then both say declined and omg.

Could coinstar see if any of them got accepted because I did 4 because they told me to :x

and if they did could you delete 3 of them to 1... -.-

Okay, logging a ticket.

Name: Milan Kravic

Card: 4685 2146 2626 1153

and no, ^ thats fake. xD

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Can't find the ticket place :l

Uh.....I kinda shit myself when I saw you actually posted that, Was edited so....If that is legit you should get that shit deleted quick lolz..Considering you did edit the post at some point in time

Sign in to follow this