Sign in to follow this  
Skotti

So i just beat assassins creed 2.

And the ending surpassed the last one.

I was like OMGWTJKSKL:DJSKLDKLSD HOLY FUCKING SHIT OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK!

x1000000000000

Neither of the AC endings were great, olol.

From what I remember, you just beat the shit out of some old man for Like EIGHT GODDAMN HOURS with your bare hands instead of just facking stabbing him, then theres some ALIEN LADY who SAYS STUFF and ezios like "cool story bro" anddd...mebbe I shouldnt spoil it for those who havent pleh'd.

Also, why did it take you this long? O.o

Neither of the AC endings were great, olol.

From what I remember, you just beat the shit out of some old man for Like EIGHT GODDAMN HOURS with your bare hands instead of just facking stabbing him, then theres some ALIEN LADY who SAYS STUFF and ezios like "cool story bro" anddd...mebbe I shouldnt spoil it for those who havent pleh'd.

Also, why did it take you this long? O.o

yeah it came out sooo long ago sometime in november i beat it in a week and returned it :) good game though why'd it take so long?

I played both for 8 minutes each, then got so bored I fell asleep, then woke up and turned the game off

you just dont understand good games. lol its a very good game cant wait for the next one ---> brother hood

you just dont understand good games. lol its a very good game cant wait for the next one ---> brother hood

I'm pretty sure I understand when a game is bad, and this one is bad

you do the same shit over and over again, you have these stupid endless sword fights, and traveling to do the same stupid shit

I'm pretty sure I understand when a game is bad, and this one is bad

you do the same shit over and over again, you have these stupid endless sword fights, and traveling to do the same stupid shit

Lol hell ye such a repetitive game, i never even used a any of the swords lol just countered with hidden blades.