Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

Warcraft Source #1 - Beta bug report thread

Orc Chieftain also does not respawn i went through 40+ rounds and didn't get a respawn so unless its turned off it doesn't work

Chain lightning and entangling roots continued to be bugged after testing yesterday

any races with self-respawn skills do not work at all.

Also, I've noticed any races with burn skill and orb of fire do not work at all so it is a waste for the time being.

Orb of frost also doesn't work.

That must SUCK for you :P

Well I can safely say that chain lightning spam is a lot worse than be slowed down. Also outlaw ultimate is spammable and will cause ppl to drop guns so you can abuse it like chain lightning is done.

I was... Making a reference to being an ice Pokemon... And not being able to use frost orb...

On a related note, Ive also noticed that now when the server crashes/restarts, sometimes youll keep your exp and sometimes you wont. It appears to be random, though.

Glock Monster's x2 dmg doesn't work.

Also, server crashed today, maybe because of this: (it was in console)

CRagdollProp::CreateObjects: Couldn't Lookup Bone oildrum001_physbox

Bad ragdoll for props_c17\oildrum001.mdl

CRagdollProp::CreateObjects: Couldn't Lookup Bone oildrum001_physbox

Bad ragdoll for props_c17\oildrum001.mdl

this has always occurred (even before update) because of trickster assassin, the barrel model doesn't have a ragdoll it shouldn't cause any crashing if it is unable to find this, instead it should resort to using the default death mechanic (which is having the body simply disappear). Also ragdolls should only be rendered client side which would explain why your getting a client side error (unless of course they were stupid enough to change this with the update).

crashing seems to happen roughly once every 3 rounds when someone is playing lurker, but it could just be coincidence

ok im not sure if this is a bug persay but i was in the server alone as robin hood and withing 3 sec server crashed i was like o prob normal crash then i came back and it did the same thing 2 more times then i changed race as fast as i could and it stopped crashing so i think that robin might be crashing server atm

If I were you guys i would take a very hard look at how you restrict weapons for races because

1. when we were all playing the same race only flame predator, zombie, and trickster assassin caused a crash, and the only thing i can think of that these races have in common is weapon restrictions
  2. Most of these races have been glitching a lot, most of the time weapons are restricted which should not be leaving selene and archimonde without guns and knife races without knives.
  3. Oracion was a knife race which was without a knife and when he tried to give himself one with his admin the server crashed
  4. The server crashes when the races are in the server and when the server tries to change map, this appears to happen more with races which are not allowed to have a knife (Archimonde, lurker, robin hood, etc.).
  5. Lastly when things like archimonde, lurker, and robin hood play in the server you can roughly predict that the server will crash within the next 6 rounds (usually at the end of the third / beginning of the fourth round).

I think I'm going to compile this all on my original post at the start tonight to make this easier to read.

Also, Yiyas may be putting in a new core which should speed up commands and knock out a few issues. Hopefully it gets rid of a few problems.

I think I'm going to compile this all on my original post at the start tonight to make this easier to read.

Also, Yiyas may be putting in a new core which should speed up commands and knock out a few issues. Hopefully it gets rid of a few problems.

While you're at it, could you have Yiyas remove the fade crap from the race change menu. I hate it when I plan on switching races that the changerace menu fades away and I can't switch before the next round starts when I'm the last guy alive.

While you're at it, could you have Yiyas remove the fade crap from the race change menu. I hate it when I plan on switching races that the changerace menu fades away and I can't switch before the next round starts when I'm the last guy alive.

Amen.

Seconded.

Err, I spose thirded cuz of War Rick XD

Fifth, which reminds me, I'm out of alcohol...

i second this motion hugely!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing I'm psychic and done this already, huh?

I think most things are done I just had a little trouble with mrs.shopmenu but that appears to be all sorted now.

Good thing I'm psychic and done this already, huh?

I think most things are done I just had a little trouble with mrs.shopmenu but that appears to be all sorted now.

your my hero.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

i second this motion hugely!!!!!!!!!!

dude youd be sixth. just sayin :)

I'm not sure if this is the cause, but every time I have a skill that gives me low grav and I go up a ladder, it seems to cancel low grav.

My bad, should be ok from now on in.

Sign in to follow this